Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
Time Has Come Today

1. What time of day do you usually play Saturday 9?
Either in the morning, or later in the evening. Depends on whether I have to go to work; if so, it's gonna be later in the day that I have time to meme.
2. At 9AM on a weekday, what are you doing?
It depends on the day (lotsa 'depends' in my life--note the small 'd'!). On Mondays, I'm at Sparky's school. Tuesday through Thursday I'll be at work. Since I work every other Friday, I'd either be at work or lounging around the house in my jammies meming and catching up on things online.
3. At 9PM on any given night, what would you most like to be doing?
Home, vegging out and thinking about getting ready for bed, maybe watching something on TV. I would pretty definitively be online, though. ;-)
4. What is your most frequent activity online?
BubbleTown on Fb. I've just signed up for Twitter and it is now eating a lot of my time. And the ever-present blog-updating and -reading, of course.
5. Is there one day of the week that seems to fly by? If yes, why?
The Saturdays that I don't have to work seem to race by. Witness today: I had Big Plans for today that are not going to happen due to last-minute changes of schedule. That's fine, but it means I'll have to do my planned (and really necessary) stuff another time. Sometime.
6. Do you agree that the older you get, the faster time seems to go by?
Yes. When I was in high school someone tried to explain the "why" of this--all about the time we have left vs. the time we've lived, and the telescoping of our personal history--but it made no sense. Still doesn't for that matter. I just know that when I was 5 summers lasted quite literally forever, and now they're gone before I even warm up completely.
7. What is your favorite thing to do with free time?
In more-or-less order of interest (today): sleep, net-surf, read, crosswords...and some other stuff. ;-)
8. How much time do you spend alone? Would you like it to be more? Less?
I would
LOVE
more alone time. I actually love being alone. This is part of the reason I only wanted one kid. I probably spend an average of 1-2 hours a day alone (not counting the time driving to and from work). It's never enough.
9. If you could spend one hour doing something what would it be?
Oh, yeah, not sayin', yo. :-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.