Saturday, February 7, 2009

Four for Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Q1 - Hello and Goodbye: Do you wave at people on trains or boats as they pass by?
If they wave first, but generally, no. I think I did this more when it was rare for me to see trains with people on them. Now, I see them several times a week at least, so it's not a big deal anymore.
Q2 - Library Books: Do you think people who fail to return books to public libraries should face criminal charges?
One book, no. Otherwise, yes. It's called theft. [disclaimer: I work in a library, so I've heard all the excuses. ALL. of. them.]
Q3 - Acronyms: If each of the letters in your first name combined to form an acronym, what would your acronym be?
-C-ranky -A-nd -T-ired.
Q4 - Approval: According to a Gallup Poll conducted earlier this week, President Obama's approval rating is 65 percent, which is nearly identical as when he was inaugurated. Do you approve or disapprove of the job the President is doing?
I approve. I'd approve of anyone trying to reverse the most egregious of Bush's retardo-brained moves...Gitmo, torture, economic freefall, etc.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.