Sunday, February 8, 2009

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. Were you in the same location five years ago that you are today? Would you have expected to be?
Five years ago, we had only been living in this house for about four month. We had/have every intention of staying here for a LONG time, certainly until our kid graduated high school. Two more years till that happens. I don't foresee us moving in the next ten years, at least.
2. Are you driving the same car you drove five years ago? Were you driving the same car five years before that?
Yep on both. The truck is a 98, the car is a 99. They still, mostly, run fine, so why swap?
3. What percentage of the clothes in your closet are clothes you were wearing five years ago?
Probably about 1/3. I need to lose some weight so I can get back into another 1/3 of them! The rest are newer.
4. In what way is your life most improved over the last five years? In what way is it least improved over the last five years?
My son is 16--that's both a plus and a minus: I don't have to hover over him quite so much but he's getting to the point of being his own adult and that's sad for me sometimes. The house is more comfortable now, though I still adore it; there wasn't much improvement available there. We now have Beast's dad living nearby, and that is an improvement, though brought about by bad circumstances. I think it's about a wash.
5. Take the quiz: Do You Live in the Past, Present or Future?
When I did this 6 months ago, I was "Present." And I still am, ironically.
6. Consider the thing you most hoped for five years ago: has that come true, yet?
A-yup.
============================
Sunday Seven

Name the seven varieties of Cheesecake you’d be most likely to select. (the Cheesecake Factory menu--click “Cheesecakes” in the left column, and choose from that list)
  1. Original
  2. Fresh Strawberry
  3. Cherry
  4. Tiramisu
  5. Dutch Apple Caramel Streusel
  6. Vanilla Bean
  7. Low-Carb
Please note absence of chocolate from that list...

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.