Thursday, April 17, 2008

176-177, 179-180

(from here)

#176
Highlight the true ones
(and please, I don't know why they all have an x after the number)

1x. I eat my pizza w/ Ranch.
2x. I have seen Chicago on Broadway.
3x. I do yoga in my spare time.
4x. Chocolate is my favorite food group.
5x. I go to the Methodist Church.
6x. I saw Harry Potter 4 more than twice in theaters.
7x. I was in school during the 9/11 attack.
8x. I draw hearts everywhere.
9x. I play the trumpet.
10x. I have more than 3 cats at my house.
11x. I have stepparents.
12x. My favorite James Bond movie was Octopussy.
13x. I have dyed my hair blonde before.
14x. I have been to a wedding in the last month.
15x. My favorite flowers are daisies.
16x. I drive a pickup.
17x. I have been to Montana.

18x. I wear lipstick on a regular basis.
19x. I have never worn a strapless dress in public.
20x. I finish all my letters w/ "luv ya".
21x. I had a muffin for breakfast this morning.
22x. I know all the states' capitals.
23x. I have lived in more than 1 state.
24x. I hate my middle name.
25x. I call myself a prep.
26x. I have more pink clothes in my closet than any other color.
27x. I have read The Odyssey.
28x. My boyfriend is in three of my classes.
29x. I have never had a boyfriend.
30x. My sister's name is Kim.
31x. I prefer pencils to pens.
32x. I always write in cursive.
33x. My hair is naturally red.
34x. I have at least one bumper sticker on my car.
35x. I was born in the '80s.
36x. I know what my state bird is.
37x. I'm not afraid to wear a side ponytail. (but why would I?)
38x. I loved Napoleon Dynamite.
39x. Passions is the worst soap opera ever.
40x. I live in the country.
41x. I am currently IMing someone who lives in a different town than me.
42x. I love Afros!
43x. I've had my heart broken.
44x. I cry pretty much every day.
45x. I love saying "you rock my socks!"
46x. I have an icon site.
47x. Panic! at the Disco is better than FOB.
48x. I work more than 15 hours a week.
49x. I believe in ghosts.
50x. I love random bolding surveys!


#177
Name Survey
[Made by Brianna @ www.xanga.com/surveys_for_nimrods. Don't remove this tag.]

What's the name of your...


001. Best friend[s]: Jenny, Amy, Beast, Beth
002. Mom: Mom
003. Dad: Dad
004. 4th grade teacher: I can't remember, except her last name started with a W. She had AWESOME hair, though!
005. Kindergarten teacher: Mrs. Morton (yes, these were the days of Mrs. and Miss)
006. Boy/girlfriend: Beast
007. Boy/girlfriend's mom: Mom
008. Best friend's dad: Mr. C (John)
009. Classmate who sits next to you in science: Which year? I took a few different science classes over the years. Too many, in fact.
010. Locker partner: Never had one. Thank God!
011. Favorite aunt: Hilda, but she died when I was, like, five.
012. Best friend in 1st grade: I don't honestly remember.
013. Best friend in 4th grade: I don't honestly remember.
014. First babysitter: My sisters and brother....
015. Favorite band's lead singer? Bono
016. Mom's mom: Ella
017. Dad's dad: The same as the furry little blue guy on Sesame Street.
018. First pet: Peppy
019. Last/current pet: Buddy and Ruka
020. Street: Which one? I've lived on several
021. School: I graduated from EHS; since this is pretty teen-based, we'll go with that.
022. Future daughter(s): Josephine Marie (as if that'll be happening!)
023. Future son(s): Paul David (as if...yada yada)
024. First crush: Chris (the same as the previous responder, which is mildly freaky)
025. Enemy: I'm not sure who currently hates me. I would say there are plenty of people on my personal shit list this week, however.
026. First boy/girlfriend: John's brother
027. Last ex: Ken.
028. Boy/girlfriend's dad: Dad
029. Favorite cousin(s): Marcia. Or Marsha. Sadly, I'm not even sure how to spell her name. My family = weird.
030. Brother: Del
031. Sister: Marie and Jean.
032. Favorite singer: Joan Osborne. Tonight. It'll change.
033. Favorite band's lead guitarist: The Edge
034. Guitar: Les Paul Gibson
035. A friend of yours with blonde hair: Amy, do you have blonde still/again? Or, uh...hmm, I don't seem to have a lot of blonde friends....wow. Anne?
036. A friend of yours with red hair: Amy, is your hair red still/again? Otherwise, uh...Pam, I guess.
037. A friend of yours with black hair: Beast and Jenny both have dark brown hair (before some sneaky much-lighter hairs started springing up!).
038. A classmate who sits next to you in English: Which year? See comments about re science. Except, I took MORE English classes and enjoyed all but one: American Lit. Gahhhh!
039. Your role model: Sojourner Truth
040. Your 9th grade math teacher: Mrs. ...uh... Grogan, maybe?
041. Your 5th grade history teacher: Mr. ...uh...also started with a W. He limped. Can't remember his name!! We all had a serious crush on him.
042. The town you were born in: Denver
043. The town you grew up in: Englew00d
044. The person you had your first kiss with: Quickie: Ron. 'Real': John's brother.
045. First best friend: Prolly that would be Sarah.
046. First enemy: I don't really save this sort of thing in my long-term memory....
047. First person you asked out: Wow, uh...Ken? Maybe? I know it was unlikely to have happened before college.
048. First person you dumped: John's brother.
049. First person who dumped you: Kenny (not Ken)
050. Favorite uncle: Del. I so wish I could have a copy of the photo of the two of us....
051. Least favorite cousin: ...uh, Kim? I was terrifically jealous of her princess phone and her own personal line. At 12. In about 1972.
052. Worst friend you ever had: Laura continues to live down to that level.
053. Boy/girlfriend's siblings: BIL.
054. First love: Famous crush: David Cassidy. Real person crush: J!m Ph!ll!ips. Love: W@rren.
055. Person who's like your second mom/dad: I've had numerous stand-in-moms over the years. Many, many, many...WAY too many to pick one. Currently, I guess it would be MIL.


[I removed #178 because it was another shuffle meme and it took me over 10 hours to finish the last one!]

#179

01. Do you use eyelash curlers? Those things terrify the living shit outta me.

02. What is your favourite bra? All my bras are VS, and all but two are precisely the same except for color. I won't be repurchasing either of the unusual ones.

03. Is your bedroom kept spotless? It's pretty clean. Mostly thanks to Beast who runs Roomba regularly in there.

04. Did you write diaries when you were younger? Sometimes.

05. If so, do you ever read them and laugh at how much you’ve changed? Yeah. Even as a kid, I knew that was the point!

06. What is your favourite city in the world? London. It feels like home, even though I've never lived there and have, in fact, only spent a total of maybe a week there.

07. What is the most corny film you have ever seen? Define corny. I liked "Two Weeks' Notice."

09. What is your favourite kind of soup? New England Clam Chowder. Or Wisconsin Cheddar.

010. How old will you be in 16 years? 60.

011. Name anything you think is really overrated: Almost everything except the stuff I love. So...rap. Mostly.

012. What do you think of people who hate vegetarians? What's to hate? More meat for the rest of us, yo.

013. Can you sing? Yes.

014. What is your favourite Johnny Depp film? Chocolat.

015. Do you actually think Orlando Bloom is good looking? Uh, yeah. Drop-down, DAMN! Yes. I always get a sense of not-straightness off him though. Then again, I have notoriously horrid gaydar.

016. Would you rather go to Scotland or Ireland? Scotland. I loved it so much. Could skip Ireland completely, thanks.

017. Have you ever seen a psychiatrist? Yep. A bit of an overkill for what was needed, but a nice guy. VERY attractive man, too. It was distracting.

018. Do you like the colour purple? Yes. The book, too.

019. Do you own anything velvet? Uh...no? I think I threw the velvet baby out with the velour bathwater a long time ago.

020. Who was the last person you sent a text to? Prolly Sparky.

021. Do you think texting is overrated? I don't get the attraction of the frantic texting that goes on between teenage girls. Well, I do, but...damn, just fuckin' CALL!!

022. What is your favourite perfume? VS

023. Do you like Kevin Smith's films? I think they are moronic, and I've never seen any. Shoot me.

024. What film are you looking forward to seeing the most? The next Narnia one. Speed Racer. There's a couple of others I can't think of. Oh, and the next Harry Potter. I seem to be stuck in kiddie-land here, eh? Would like to see Juno, too.

025. Do you like dragons? The ones I'v met haven't been too friendly.

026. Are you good at present wrapping? I can wrap normal-shaped stuff. Otherwise, give me gift bags or give me death.

027. Are you a flirt? I don't think so.

028. Don't you hate it when you hear about teenagers who happily allow their mother to do everything for them like washing, chores, etc?: It makes me worry about their future, but I don't HATE it. I feel sorry for them.

029. Do you have good cheekbones? They work, they don't hurt, and they give my face some necessary definition. So, yes.

030. Have you ever had a tantrum in public (not just when you were little)? Uh, yeah.

031. Do you own a corset? Get thee behind me, Satan!

032. What do you think of Britney Spears 16-year-old sister getting pregnant? Plock.

033. Have you ever witnessed a fatal accident? No.

034. When was the last time you babysat? A very long time ago...oh, wait, no I was in the church nursery for awhile a few weeks ago.

035. Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Audrey. I love her neck!

036. Do you own sexy underwear? Yup.

037. Have you ever worn stockings? Yes.

038. Do you know what a 'camel toe' is? Yes I do.

039. Would you rather have jet black hair or cherry red hair? Red. The whole black thing reminds me too much of my elderly next-door neighbor who ALWAYS had black hair.

040. On myspace, do you accept friend requests from the emo/scene kids who are desperately attempting to up their friend count? I doubt I've even been approached by same.

041. Name a good album that came out in 2007: I like the Seger album. There are loads of others...did Mika's album come out last year? I can't think of any others.

042. Has your home ever been burgled? Our mountain cabin was, yes.

043. Could you be friends with someone who was mind numbingly ignorant? I couldn't, probably, be tight friends with them, but I have some disturbingly retarded-in-some-areas friends. The majority of them--all of them?--are teens.

044. What was the last shampoo and conditioner you used? Back to Basics, this morning.

045. How often do you get horny? It's not a regularly-scheduled occurrence. Right now, the whole concept is not really likely--I don't feel so great.

046. What would you like to change in your bedroom? I'd love to have matching furniture and a new mattress.

047. How many bedrooms does your home have? Three.

048. Does mess irritate you? It makes it hard for me to think.

049. What about people who don't flush the toilet? Yeah, what is UP with that?! No one in my household better do this!

050. What colour is your kitchen? One coat of green right now. It's a complete disaster area currently.

051. Have you ever been to Paris? Nope.

052. Do you have a gothic friend? I have neither gothic nor Goth friends.

053. Which one of your parents has the worst temper? I never really saw my Dad get all that angry, though I've certainly heard stories. My mom had a horrible temper, and that I witness multiple times.

054. Are you laidback? About many, many things, yes.

055. Do you make sexual innuendos about everything? Not usually.


#180
Bold what fits


I am a senior in high school.
I have never seen a full episode of "The O.C."
My nails never seem to be looking nice.
Sometimes I wish I was someone else.

I have a pet hermit crab.
I love the Discovery Channel.
I own at least one pair of Cheekie's from Victoria Secret.
My best friend is a guy. (one of them, yes)
I can't seem to stay with the same boyfriend for very long.
I love McDonald's iced coffee.
School is getting on my fucking nerves.
I want someone that I can't have.
I always think about life.
Cartel is an amazing band.
I have been to more concerts than I count on my fingers.
I wish my parents would let me get something other than my ears pierced.
18 seems like it's going to take forever to get to.
Winter is my favorite season.
I hate where I live.
I have a Juke phone.
Most people annoy me.
Math is my favorite subject.
I judge people too much.
I'm sick of people judging me.
I like to look at myself in the mirror while I dance in my room.
I'm always thinking of ways to improve myself.
I like my butt.
I have never been surfing.
I run track.
Ice skating is hard as shit.
I have no idea what I want to do for a living.
I want to visit Europe.
"P.S. I Love You" was an absolutely amazing movie.
I work at a restaurant.
I eat and sleep more than I should.
I think I bitch too much.

I hate when parents ask how my day was.
My room is blue.
I do yoga.
Green is my favorite color.
I feel like summer is never going to come.
I stutter when I get nervous.
Even though I might be too old for it, I pass notes back and forth to my friends in class.
I am taking college classes.
I take vitamins everyday.
I feel fat if I don't get to exercise everyday.
Old people gross me out.
I'm stressed out from school.
I don't know if I like who I'm dating.
Peas are gross.
I brush my teeth more than twice a day.
I drive a Jeep.
I have never gotten a speeding ticket.
I get more upset when animals die that I didn't know than when people die that I didn't know.
Scary movies give me nightmares for at least a week after.
I pretty much live in flip flops.
I don't like to take showers on the weekends.
I wear glasses when I'm by myself.
I wish I could be a little kid again.
I've had the same phone for the past 3 years.

I broke my iPod.
I love wearing sports bras.
I'm out of shape.
I want to be an engineer.
My room is a mess.
I have an older brother.
I love alcohol.
I've gone to the mall in gym shorts and a tshirt before.
I go grocery shopping for my family.

I never have more than a dollar in my wallet on a regular basis.
I live on the water.
I've dated a fat guy.
One of my friends has passed away.
I still have great grandparents left.
I bite my nails.
I live off of microwaveabale food.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.