Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shuff

(from here)

how do you feel right now? Boom Boom Chi Boom Boom (Tom Tom Club) -- or not; mostly booming sounds painful tonight...
what did you dream about last night? All Because of You (U2) -- I don't think I dreamed last night.
what song will you have at your funeral? How Great Are You Lord (Robin Mark) -- OK, that'll be fine.
what song reminds you of the person you like? Imagine (John Lennon) -- If by "the person I like" it means Beast, no. He couldn't possibly be further away from the tenor of this song in genera.
what song describes your parents? Love (Inhabited) -- ...well, yeah....
what song is about your love life? I Want to Know (Inhabited) -- not really
what song describes your friends? On the Greener Side (Michelle Shocked) -- ABsoLUTEly not!
what song describes your coworkers? Days of Elijah (Robin Mark) -- Even less likely than the previous song!
what song will you play at your wedding? One Step Closer (U2) -- The title is semi-ok, I guess.
describe your first kiss: Stand By Me (John Lennon) -- Easier to kiss if you stand by me.
what do you want for Christmas? Cold Turkey (John Lennon) -- huh, no...
what song describes your day today? The Answer's in the Question (Bob Seger with Patty Loveless) -- I wish I could say that the lyrics were as deep and profound as they seem, but they really don't go with this question.
what song describes your future? Somebody Else's Song (Lifehouse) --"Like I'm facing myself alone / Well I've got somebody else's thoughts in my head / I want some of my own"
what is your favorite thing to do? Grace Kelly (Mika) -- I like to sing along with this song; it makes me giggle.
who do you love? The Mighty Ship (The Housemartins) -- I likes 'em.
what do you feel like doing right now? Arouna (Angelique Kidjo) -- ......??
what are your plans for the weekend? Walk On (U2) -- I guess you could extrapolate to this.
what is the worst way to spend the day? The Revolution Starts Now (Steve Earle) -- Yeah, those revolutions sort of ruin plans, don't they.
what do you wish you could change? Better When You're Not There (Vertical Horizon) -- Wow, uh, I think this is incorrect. Sort of Freudian, though.
what song describes the person you last spoke to? The Saint (Dr. SK Chew) -- no
what song reminds you of your top friends on myspace Facebook? Dance With You (Live) -- no
what is your secret desire? Billy Brown (Mika) -- Falling in love with another man? No.
who are you? Respect (Inhabited) -- "I am a beauty queen" (I swear, that's the first line)
what do you think about school work? Little Eva (Tom Tom Club) -- no
where do you wish you were? Real Mean Bottle (Bob Seger w/ Kid Rock) -- "A real mean bottle / Poured straight from the devil / It's a miracle you're standin' here today" I think I'd rather have a real nice bottle in which to drown instead.
what are you hungry for? Ultraviolet Light My Way (U2) -- no
what are you thinking about? Diamonds to Coal (Jim White) -- Sorta:
In love we find out who we are, in sorrow we abide.
Our strength's revealed by what we build from the broken things inside.
But a day will come when you will know which way you must choose to go...
To travel on and live alone or turn yourself around and try to get back home.
who is thinking about you? Life in the Fast Lane (Eagles) -- oh, so VERY doubtful
what is your favorite song ever? The Angels (Melissa Etheridge) -- no, though I like it
do you like these surveys? Femme Fatale (Tom Tom Club) -- no

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

top friends
1. Jenny
2. Amy
3. Beast
4. Trud
5. Mar N.
6. Linda
7. Anne
8. Jon
9. Beth K.
10. Joan
11. Wil
12. Kel

answer with song titles
what do you call 9 behind their back? Shock the World (Tom Tom Club) -- uh, pretty much, no
what do you think of 7's life? Don't Say No (Tom Tom Club) -- I don't think so.
if you could give 6 a nickname what would it be? Emma (Angelique Kidjo) -- She could be an Emma, I guess.
what is 2's life going to be like? Acrobat (U2) -- "And you can dream / So dream out loud / You know that your time is coming 'round / So don't let the bastards grind you down"
what will 3's spouse be like? Love is Alive (Joan Osborne) -- That would be me. heh
what will 1's kids be like? She Belongs to Me (Tom Tom Club) -- The pronoun is wrong, but these lyrics sort of fit: "Salute her when her birthday comes / For Halloween buy her a trumpet / And for Christmas, give her a drum"
what kind of job will 4 have? Elijah (Rich Mullins) -- "But when I leave I want to go out like Elijah with a whirlwind to fuel my chariot of fire" sort of sums up how she works.
what does 8 think of school work? We Will Live (Inhabited) -- '"Troubles will come in this lifetime / It might be rough / But we'll make it through" Bullseye!!
what do you think of 12 right now? Freedom (The Housemartins) -- The title alone fits her situation.
what do you think of 9's parents? Baby Love (Joan Osborne) -- I don't know her parents.
what do you like most about 7? Song to the Fatherless (Inhabited) -- Welllll, she sings....but otherwise, not.
what would 8 say about this survey? Hey Now (TobyMac) -- no
how do you feel about dating 5? Running Away (Jessy J) -- Well, seeing as how we're both straight...seems fitting!
4 just killed someone; what did they tell you? Make You Feel My Love (Joan Osborne) -- She wouldn't kill anyone. She's a Buddhist.
why do you keep 1 as your friend? Be Unto Your Name (Robin Mark) -- Not exactly, though I love her name.
what is 11 whispering in your ear? TruDog: The Return (TobyMac) -- uh, bolshoyst nyet
do you love 2? No Souvenirs (Melissa Etheridge) -- oh the irony of the souvenirs...
what would you say to 12 right now? Black Money (Vinnie James) -- hold out for the GOOD money, honey!!
if 10 asked you to marry them what would you say? Hotel California (Eagles) -- that would be freaky beyond the weirdest freakshow for her to do...and no, too
if 11 was at your door crying what would you say? Catchafire Whoopsi-Daisy (TobyMac) -- this is unlikely in the extreme to occur, and no (but why do I keep getting TobyMac on questions about Wil??)
why is 11 at your door crying anyway? Pieces of Heaven (Jim White) -- ...vaguely possible, from the title, but again, not going to happen...Wil's not a cryer, not often, not at my door
if 5 disappeared what would you say? Besame Mucho (Jessy J) -- er, no
how much do you care about 6? Big Girl You Are Beautiful (Mika) -- she's NOT a big girl, but she is beautiful...wish she could match her inside and outside better

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

this song describes your best friend: Grace (U2) -- "Grace makes beauty out of ugly things": yes.
this song describes your family: Stories Down to the Bottom (TobyMac) -- Well, that's true: "We've been down to the bottom / Stories we got 'em, when we hit rock bottom."
this song describes your romantic situation: Get Over It (Eagles) -- I love this song, but it totally doesn't apply here.
this song describes someone you will meet soon: Warrior (Steve Earle) -- Could be....
this song describes your favorite place to be: Desperado (Eagles) -- huh, I can't sing this song without changing it to "Despewado" and no I haven't been "...out widin' fences for so long now" either.
this song describes your least favorite place to be: The Long Goodbye (Bob Seger) -- Don't think I've actually been there, but it doesn't sound fun.
this song describes your past: Condi, Condi (Steve Earle) -- N. O. (although she is from Denver...or something)
this song describes your present: Love is Blindness (U2) -- no, I'm over this stage...
this song will describe your future: Fresher Than the Night at the Night at the W (TobyMac) -- I hope.
who do you think you are? Dogs (Vinnie James) -- ...no...
who do your friends think you are? A Man and a Woman (U2) -- I think they're all clear that I'm a woman.
who does your family think you are? Quasimodo (Lifehouse) -- "'cause you can't change me you can't break me" (yes they can)
this song describes the solution to a problem you've been having: Amazons (Phranc) -- huh, yeah, I work with a bunch of annoying-as-fuck women, true.
this song gives an answer to an unsolved question: So Cruel (U2) -- "Desperation is a tender trap / It gets you every time"
this song describes my life's philosophy: Brave and Crazy (Melissa Etheridge) -- summed up in three words. Amen.
which song describes the mood you're in right now? I Miss You (Inhabited) -- no, not so much, really
which song describes the mood you're usually in? A Town Called Amen (Jim White) -- Yeah, kinda.
which song describes one of your favorite things to do? You Used to Love to Dance (Melissa Etheridge) -- yes i did
which song describes something you hate to do? Blindly We Go (Jim White) -- "Sometimes you gotta take off your shoes / Sit right down in the middle of the road / Kick off the dust And deal with the news That you are blind." And who, pray tell, enjoys that?
which song explains the way you feel about love? Hold Me Jesus (Rich Mullins) -- A-men.
what would you sing to your soulmate right now? Call of the Wild (Tom Tom Club) -- "Thank you for being my friend / Always true blue to the end." He'd be pretty freaked out.
which song best represents you? Personal Jesus (Johnny Cash) -- Probably my favorite Cash song
which song describes your sexual preference? Ae Ae (Angelique Kidjo) -- uhhhhh....I don't speak whatever language this is, but whatever....
which song describes what would occur between you and a prostitute? Love Will Keep Us Alive (Eagles) -- could not possibly be wrong-er
which song would be played at your wedding? Phenomenon (TobyMac) -- maybe at the reception, but it's not really a wedding song
which song describes yourself in the future? Crash Into the Sun (Jim White) -- "We are brash! We all fall down. / We take out our brains and shake 'em all around! / It's a gas! A real kick in the pants! / Everywhere we go we bring the house down shouting." Well I can but hope.
which song describes yourself in the past? Hopelessly Devoted to Them (The Housemartins) -- there's some irony here
which song would be appropriate for a one night stand? Happy Ending (Mika) -- heh: "2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind / Can't get no rest; keep walkin' around / If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep / I can think that we just carried on."
which song would best describe your first kiss? Wait for Me (Bob Seger) -- no
which song would best describe your first time having sex? Bow Down (The Housemartins) -- Nothing like ending this on a note of hysterical laughter.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.