Sunday, February 10, 2008

#90-93

(Here here here)

#90

BOLD the popular songs you have heard
(c) DarkestStar_Surveys [do not remove please]

1997 Hits
01. Hanson – Mmmbop
02. Aqua - Barbie Girl
03. Spice Girls - Who do you think you are?

04. Usher - You make me wanna
05. LeAnn Rimes - How do I live?
06. Puff Daddy & Faith Evans - Missing you
07. Mariah Carey - Honey
08. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Love rollercoaster
09. Will Smith - Men in black
010. Prodigy - Firestarter
011. The Cardigans - Lovefool
012. Savage Garden - I want you (I think?)

1998 Hits
01. Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing
02. Backstreet Boys - Everybody
03. Celine Dion - My heart will go on
(Has ANYONE not heard this???)
04. Shania Twain - You're still the one
05. Spice Girls - Stop
06. Madonna - Ray of light
07. Allsaints - Never ever
08. The Verve - Bitter sweet symphony
09. Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
010. N*SYNC - Tearin' up my heart

011. 98 Degrees - Because of you
012. Goo goo dolls - Iris

1999 Hits
01. Shania Twain - Man! I feel like a woman
02. Ricky Martin - Livin' la vida loca
03. Cher - Believe
04. Eminem - My name is
05. Blink 182 - What's my age again?
06. Britney Spears - Hit me baby one more time
07. TLC - No scrubs
08. Destiny's Child - Bills bills bills
09. Jennifer Lopez - If you had my love
010. B*Witched - C'est la vie
011. Christina Aguilera - Genie in a bottle
012. Santana - Smooth


2000 Hits
01. Destiny's Child - Say my name
02. Aaliyah - Try again
03. Ricky Martin - She bangs
04. Nelly - Country grammar
05. Lonestar - Amazed
06. Madonna - Music
07. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

08. Hanson - If Only
09. Britney Spears - Lucky
010. Christina Aguilera - Come on over

011. Bloodhound Gang - The bad touch
012. Barenaked ladies - Pinch me

2001 Hits
01. Pink - Get the party started
02. Destiny's Child - Bootylicious
03. N*SYNC - Pop
04. Bon Jovi - It's my life
05. Enrique Iglesis - Hero

06. Alien Ant Farm - Smooth criminal
07. O Town - All or nothing at all
08. Linkin Park - In the end
09. Shaggy - I'm real
010. Usher - U remind me
011. Christina, Pink, Lil Kim & Mya - Lady Marmalade
012. Alicia Keys - Fallin'
(OH. MY. GOD. I. Love. THIS. SONG.)

2002 Hits
01. Nelly - Hot in here
02. Avril Lavigne - Complicated
03. Santana ft Michelle Branch - Game of love

04. Nelly & N*SYNC - Girlfriend
05. Nickleback - How you remind me
06. Vanessa Carlton - A thousand miles
07. Shakira - Whenever, wherever
08. Puddle of mudd - She hates me

09. Justin Timberlake - Like I love you
010. Pink - Just like a pill
011. Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta get thru this
012. Eminem - Lose yourself

2003 Hits
01. Outkast - Hey ya
02. Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's mom

03. Kelly Clarkson - Independent
04. Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
05. Justin Timberlake - Rock your body
06. Beyonce - Crazy in love
07. Britney Spears & Madonna - Me against the music
08. 50 Cent - In da club
09. Black eyed peas - Where is the love?
010. Kelis - Milkshake
011. Sean Paul - Get busy
012. Pink - Trouble

2004 Hits
01. Britney Spears - Toxic
02. Jessica Simpson - Take my breath away
03. Evanescence - My immortal
04. D12 - My band
05. Linkin Park - Numb
06. Blink 182 - I miss you
07. Maroon 5 - This love
08. The Killers - Somebody told me
09. Hoobastank - The reason
010. Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of me (if this is the one she 'sang' on SNL?)
011. Avril Lavigne - My happy ending
012. Counting Crows - Accidentally in love (I accidentally heard this)

2005 Hits
01. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback girl
02. Black Eyed Peas - My humps
(ugh)
03. Pussycat Dolls - Don't cha (ugh-squared)
04. Greenday - Boulevard of broken dreams
05. Fall out boy - Sugar we're going down
06. Mariah Carey - We belong together
07. Kelly Clarkson - Because of you
08. Coldplay - Speed of light
09. Usher - Caught up
010. Ashlee Simpson - Boyfriend
011. Gorillaz - Feel good inc
012. Missy Elliot - Loose control

2006 Hits
01. Justin Timberlake - Sexy back
02. Nelly Furtado - Maneater
(Once was enough)
03. Rihanna - SOS
04. Pussycat dolls - Beep
05. James Blunt - You're Beautiful (how did anyone miss this??)
06. Beyonce - Irreplacable
07. Fergie - Fergalicious
08. Christina Aguilera - Ain't no other man (love this song)
09. Jojo - Too little too late
010. Evanescence - Call me when you're sober
011. Shakira - My hips don't lie
012. Nick Lachey - What's left of me

(c) DarkestStar_Surveys [do not remove please]


#91

What does your best friend call you? By my name. Beast calls me "mama" which frankly makes me a little crazy (i.e. annoyed)

How many people would you say you've been "serious" with? As in, in love? Or at least lust? Probably four.

Would you prefer a thunderstorm or for it to be snowing? I suspect that this winter we could easily do both on a regular basis. I'd prefer a rainy thunderstorm right now--and most of the time, really.

Who do you call the most? Beast

Have you ever kissed just a friend? Yup. And we're still friends. Joint amnesia is a wonderful thing.

Who is your most recent crush? The guy who comes in the library regularly to work on his book(s). He's gorgeous.

What is your pet's name? Current pet is Buddy.

What were you doing 4 hours ago? Meming

Have you ever fought for the opposite sex? Nope. Wait: fought for a guy? Or fought for the enjoyment of men? Whatever--either way my answer's the same.

Are you that good at math? I am that good at it, yes.

What do you get complimented on the most? Finding answers, I guess.

Do/did you listen to your parents? I used to. Not so much anymore. Or, perhaps I should say, I listen to their directions only in my head now.

At what age did you learn to ride a bike? 12, at Christmas. Took me about a day and a half, with no help.

What's your favorite holiday? Still Thanksgiving.

Have you ever gone to a concert? Yes. A few, and many different kinds.

Ever dyed your hair? Every 5 or 6 weeks for the past several years.

Do you kiss with your eyes open or shut? Usually shut.

Do you have any siblings? Do you get along? Yes, and usually.

Do you cry a lot? Define "a lot." Yes.

Would you rather date Leonardo DiCaprio or Matt Damon? Is Leo married? I think Matt is. I'd date the single guy, but really I'd prefer not to date either just because of the whole celebrity. I think I'd like Matt better, however.

Are you good at keeping secrets? Sometimes, and improving.

Did you participate in gym class? It depended on the 'subject' of the class. I enjoyed hockey and archery. Hated basketball, kickball, and gymnastics.

Do you have any superstitions? A few mild ones.

Do you ever get hit on? Yes, though less often as time passes. Thank GOD, since most of it happens/ed at the reference desk!


#92

1. Who were you with three nights ago? I was at work until 7, and then I came home.

2. What woke you up this morning? Beast squeezing my upper arm a couple of times in his sleep.

3. If you took a drug test, would you pass it? I should. Who knows, though, really.

4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? Let us hope, yes.

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today? Yup.

6. When is the last time you cried? Not sure.

7. Ever thrown up in public? I threw up in elementary school once, but in the nurse's office. There was another time I was so worried about throwing up that a garbage can was under my face for about 10 minutes as I crossed campus (in college). I think that's it.

8. Passed out because of alcohol? Yes.

9. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW? My desk here at home. It desperately needs attention.

10. Would you take a bullet for anyone? Sparky, yes.

11. Where would you like to live? Somewhere warmer and less flat.

12. What kind of home would you like? I love this house. Absolutely love it.

13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In five years, Sparky will be 20 and most likely a college sophomore. I'd like to be working full time, and taking more vacations with Beast.

14. Who is your number one? In what sense? Beast. Sparky. Several of my friends....

15. Who was the last person that left you a comment? Amy.

16. How often do you log in to Myspace? I've not been there in over a year, I think.

17. Do you like candy necklaces? Not really.
18. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? I nearly ran over Thomas as church last night, but I managed to avoid injuring him. Otherwise, the last wipeout I remember is running into a wall/cutting a corner too close here at home.

19. Do you listen to music every day? In some sense, yes.

20. Do you still go trick or treating? I fear that, at 44, I'd get very little candy.

21. What was the last thing you ate? The last of the Triscuit.

22. Are you a fast typer? Beast says I am.

23. What are you doing this weekend? A helluva a lotta nuthin'!

24. What's your favorite type of soda? Diet DP

25. Have you ever moved? Yes, but not as many times as Beast has!

26. Have you ever won an award? Yes.

27. What do you want to do right now? Finish this. I'm hoping it makes me feel guilty enough to get to work in the office.

28. What are you listening to right now? Sparky is playing Beast's golf game. And the microwave vent is squeaking and the furnace is blowing.

29. Do you like someone right now? Loads of people.

30. When were you the saddest in your whole life? After my dad and sister died.

31. What time is it? 1:10 p.m.

32. Do you use Ebay to buy or sell? Nope.

33. What makes you mad? Stupid questions. ;-) OK, actually it's just people being dense about stuff they clearly should know about. Like passing in a snowstorm on a slippery two-lane road and nearly crashing head-on into me.

34. Have you ever had a song written about you? Not to my knowledge.

35. What song makes you cry? There are several.

36. What songs make you happy? "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)"

37. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed? My earplugs go in well before I go to sleep.

38. Do you have a job? I think so....

39. What does your CD player have in it right now? Disc 6 of "Hard Row" (in the truck) and Melissa Etheridge in the kitchen.

40. What makes you happy? Smiling babies, answering a hard reference question, clearing off all my carts, finishing a crappy job, kissing Beast, standing in sunlight.

41. What's the next CD you're gonna get? 46664


#93

1. Lets start with your name? Cat.

2. What do you think about smoking weed? It should be legalized so I can try it!! ;-)

3. Do you open up to people easily? Sometimes.

4. Whats your favorite drink? Diet DP.

5. What is something you ask for a lot? Patience. Sleep.

6. Do you lead people on a lot? Doubtful.

9. Is there anyone that doesn't like you because of something you did? Yes. I have that on good authority. Fuck 'em.

11. Are you friends with your best friend's boy or girlfriend? Uh...no? But...uh...nevermind. Let's just stick with no.

12. Are looks important? Of course.

13. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, waffle-fabric tank under a fleece top, slippers. I need to get sox; my feet are cold in spite of the slippers.

14. Are you mad at someone right now? More a vague sort of resentment.

15. Are you taking anyone for granted? How can one not do so?

16. Where do you keep your money? Most of it's in the bank or invested. I've got some in my wallet.

17. How did you wake up this morning? Slowly.

18. Which is better: sunrise or sunset? I prefer sunrises.

19. Where are your friends? All OVER the freakin' place! :-)

20. Is there anyone you would die for? Yuppers.

21. How many letters are in your last name? 13.

22. Do you love anyone besides family? Of course.

23. What book did you read last? Finished T is for Trespass last night, and started The Devil's Apprentice this morning.

24. How was your day? Yesterday was fine. Today is also fine. Both have been BORING!!

25. Do you live near your best friend? I live with Beast. My bestest female friends are not here in town, however.

26. Are you scared of spiders? Not really.

27. What do you think of Fogle? ...I don't...

28. Do you believe in love? YES.

29. Where were you at noon today? Right here.

30. What's the name of your crush/lover? Beast.

31. Ever talked to someone that was high? Of course. It's a regular occurrence at work.

32. Did you have a dream last night? Yes. Don't remember any specifics, though.

33. Last text message you received? No clue.

34. Last comment you left someone? It involved the word 'trusty.'

35. Do you have a Facebook? Yep.

37. Do you own a polo? As in polo shirt? Not exactly, no.

38. Are you currently frustrated with a boy or girl? No.

39. Are you excited for summer? I will be very happy when it starts warming up again, yes.

40. If it was free and it would work perfectly, would you get plastic surgery? Not at this point, no.

41. Have you ever slapped someone in the face? Yes. Several times.

42. Have you ever been called Prince or Princess? Not with any degree of seriousness. Queen, however....

43. What did you do last night? Hung out at church and played with little kids and teens.

44. What do you hear right now? Same things I was hearing before: golf game, furnace...hey the wind has settled down--no microwave squeaky!!

45. What is the closest thing to you that is blue? Outside of my clothing...the cover of Eragon.

46. If you had to change your eye color, would you? Naaaah.

48. Last thing you wrote your name on? No idea.

49. Does it snow where you live? Huh, yeah!

50. Where did you get the pants you're wearing right now? Farm & Fleet

51. If you could change one thing right now, what would it be? My MIL's situation.

52. When is the next time you will see your grandma? In heaven. Haven't seen either of them in over 30 years.

53. do you wear makeup every day? I wear makeup about once every two years.

54. Would you go in public without looking dressed up or put together? Sure.

55. Does everyone deserve a second chance? Yes, but we don't have to be stupid about them. History is a great predictor of future behavior.

56. How is your hair right now? Clean.

57. What is tomorrow? Monday

58. What are you doing tomorrow? Taking the truck for maintenance, giving blood, and I'm sure I'll meme a little.

59. Who is the last person to call you? Jen.

60. Have you kissed or hugged any one today? Yes, but not since the last time I was asked about that.

[ woahsurveys ]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.