Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day in the Life Music Shuffle

Found this one here.

I know you're supposed to use an MP3 to do this...but I'm using Launchcast cuz I'm lazy. Oh, and I also only chose songs that I'd previously rated 4 or 5 stars, because those are the ones I'd have on an MP3 anyway. And, with commentary, naturally.

Opening credits: Home, Ellis Paul [Wonderful! Great concept for the start]

Waking up: Beautiful Girls, Sean Kingston [I don't think so!]

First day of school: Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through, Meatloaf [...at school? Naaah....]

Falling in love: Every Day I Try, The Proclaimers [Not so much, certainly not anymore, but definitely applies for some people, I guess]

Fight song: What It's Like, Everlast [Kind of a political fighting song, so....]

Breaking up: She's So High, Tal Bachman [seems fairly good: go read the lyrics]

Prom: Sun is Shining, Slightly Stoopid [heh: "But when the sun is shining / But when the weather is sweet / You've got to get up off the floor / And move your dancin' feet / But when you feel jah music"]

Life: Grace Kelly, Mika [I guess I did sorta marry a prince...]

Mental breakdown: Don't Dream It's Over, Sixpence None the Richer [I would hope the breakdown is over? Or is it the dream of normalcy that's over?]

Driving: I Know I'm Not Alone, Michael Franti [Uh...no]

Flashback: Race, Prince [Huh? No.]

Wedding: All of Me, Watashi Wa [Title sorta works--lyrics definitely don't]

Birth of a Child: Do You Wanna Dance?, The Ramones [Not really...]

Final battle: Thriller, Fall Out Boy [hee hee hee, could be, I guess]

Death scene: Franklin Park, James Clay ["For those of us across the tracks / Don't let us slip between the cracks]

Funeral song: I Must Go, Howard Jones [Wow--AWESOME! "I'll be the sunset in your sky / I'll be the soft winds you feel passing by / So chin up my darling"]

End credits: So Young, The Corrs [ooh, I like this one; here are the lyrics]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.