Monday, December 1, 2008

Survival

You Are 60% Likely to Survive Another Great Depression
Even though you may not be expecting the worst, you're the type of person who prepares for the worst.

You live a relatively modest life. You don't overspend, and you aren't very materialistic.

You are also quite self sufficient and independent. You have many useful skills.

You can take care of yourself and those you love... which is crucial to surviving another Great Depression.
Some of the remainin 40% involves things that I don't do right now but I certainly could, like planting a garden and making more meals from scratch. I just hate the work. Yes. I'm lazy. I have an old Joy of Cooking, though, so I'm set as far as cooking roadkill. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.