Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Screaming Masses' Meme

1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you? I don't go much in for nicknames..."sweetheart" is about all I can come up with.

2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it? I curl it most mornings, at least the bangs. I frequently do the ponytail or French braid thing. I can't use 'product' so it's pretty frizzy sometimes.

3. What's your least favorite Christmas song? They're all pretty annoying at this point.

4. How many colors are you wearing now? Black-and-white plaid shirt, medium blue sweats, medium blue knitted sox with white embroidery and sequins. No clue on the underwear--I didn't really look when I grabbed this morning. So, at least three.

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Yes, depending on the situation.

6. What was the last book you read? The last one I finished was By Jove! yesterday. I read some of The Fine Art of Murder last night.

7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life? The Book of Ruth.

8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do? Have a strong talk to myself on a regular basis and either get over it or stay away from him. Unlike Angelina Jolie, I don't play that way.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? "Unhappy" no unless you count being sick off and on all month. The last time I was unhappy was awhile back. I love me some meds.

10. What's your favorite dessert? Again, my answer has to be "yes." I rarely turn down dessert, but if pressed I would say wedding cake or cheesecake. Or fruit pie. Damn. No, I can't really pick.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? On a good day, I allow 45 minutes. I can be ready in ten minutes, though, if pressed. I've had to do that twice this month because I slept through my alarm. Twice. Somehow.

12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? Bloglines. It's where I keep my life.

13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job? I am a mom. I am a wife. I'm a daughter...and other family-based 'jobs.' I volunteer at church in several capacities (Clerk of Session, youth leader, dogsbody...). I volunteer at Sparky's school. I work (for pay) at the library. I can't answer this question since I'm not sure what it means. The last job I stopped doing was teaching Sunday School (volunteer). The last for-pay job was delivering phone books, which I'd totally forgotten that I did until I thought back through my varied work career.

14. Do you like to clean? I hate housekeeping. I don't mind spending the day cleaning, but I hate tidying things up and prepping for cleaning. VERY annoying.

15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head? *@!%*in' carols...

16. What's the last movie you saw? I caught the end of The Simpsons Movie last night.

17. Pirates or Ninjas? Suicide. I think the whole thing is stupid. I prefer to emulate those who don't survive on breaking the law.

18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? Uh...get out of bed? Turn off the computer? No, in seriousness, it's household chores.

19. Best time of your life? Interspersed between the worst times. Each decade has had incredibly wonderful parts...and horrific parts.

20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year? Brief moments of calm. And June's mission trip.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.