Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pseudo tagged

(Found at Patrick's Place)

8 TV Shows I Watch
  1. CSI
  2. The Amazing Race
  3. Survivor
  4. Dirty Jobs
  5. Mythbusters
  6. NFL football
  7. NASCAR
  8. ...the Weather Channel... (for updates, not for the shows)
8 Favorite Restaurants
  1. Six Balls
  2. Jardín Verde
  3. Jennie-P's
  4. Applebee's
  5. Le Peep
  6. Fat Tuesday
  7. The Crepe Place
  8. Arby's (although I absolutely loath their current ads)
8 Things that Happened to Me Today
  1. I slept till 10
  2. I memed
  3. I ate leftover lasagna
  4. I watched CSI:NY on DVD
  5. I watched two of my favorite teams lose
  6. I cancelled tonight's meeting (too freakin' cold)
  7. I talked to our neighbor...who did not have a heart attack, but is very ill
  8. I ate chicken and potatoes
8 Things I Look Forward To
  1. CHRISTMAS! :-)
  2. Sparky's graduations from high school and college
  3. Getting my work carts cleared off (no, these aren't in chronological order, though it seems that way!)
  4. Las Vegas
  5. Next summer's mission trip
  6. Spring
  7. Organize our photos
  8. New Year's Eve...I guess...
8 Things I Pray For
  1. Peace
  2. Understanding
  3. Peace
  4. Patience
  5. Peace
  6. Direction
  7. Peace
  8. A thankful heart

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.