Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday Special

(Link in blogroll)
~The Holidays ~ Do You Prefer?~

1. Holiday Shopping in Stores or Online?
I do a bit of both. Every year, I do a bit more online, but there are always those last-minute things that I'm not willing to pay extra to ship for Christmas arrival.
2. Holiday Parades or Football?
Football. Parades this time of year are nuts...and I have VERY high standards for parades, which are hard to achieve.
3. Holidays at Home or Visiting Others?
I prefer home, but I don't mind visiting others.
4. Holiday Parties or Family Gatherings?
I don't mind either.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.