Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
I did a survey very similar to this here (with credit even!); there are enough differences, though, that I'm going to do it again. I'll mark the questions that are the same with *.

*1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Yes. [previously, the question was just about the cheese, not the dressing.]

2. Favorite late night snack? I try not to eat just before bed. If I wake up in the night, I get crackers, because it's usually hunger or upset stomach that I'm dealing with.

*3. Do you own a gun? Still no.

*4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? [Previously the question asked about flavors at Sonic.] I either get a grapefruit juice in a bottle or caramel apple cider, the latter of which is a diabetic coma in a cup.

*5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope.

*6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try not to.

*7. Favorite Christmas song? 'Patti Smith's version of "We Three Kings" and Stevie Nicks' "Silent Night."'

*8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Still DDP.

*9. Can you do push-ups? [previously question #10] "My left wrist won't let me."

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Either my turquoise cross earrings or my trinity earrings.

*11. Favorite hobby? [previously question #12] Still blogging.

*12. Do you have A.D.D.? [previously question #14] "There are days when I do wonder [about] this...."

*13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? [previously question #15] Flakiness.

14. The last disease you contracted? Disease? I had a cold last week; does that count?

*15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. [previously question #17] 1) Going back and forth like this is tricky. 2) Sparky, hurry up! 3) Hair, dry, faster!

*16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? [previously question #19] DDP, water, Diet Pepsi.

*17. Current worry right now? [previously question #20] Just low-level stuff; see #15.

*18. Current hate right now? [previously question #21] My hair.

*19. Favorite place to be? [previously question #22] Asleep.

*20. How did you ring in the New Year? [previously question #23] "Sleeping."

21. Like to travel? I like to be different places. I'm less excited with the prospect of the trip than I used to be.

*22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week: [previously question #25] Me, you, and a dog named Boo.

*23. Do you own slippers? [previously question #26] Nope. I threw them away after last winter in the hopes that Santa would bring me some new, better, ones.

*24. What color shirt are you wearing? [previously question #27] It's a striped sweater: beige, brown, dark green, cranberry, tan.

*25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? [previously question #28] "They are a little to slippery and COLD."

*26. Can you whistle? [previously question #29] Still can.

27. Favorite singer/band? Singer: Allison Moyet. Band: U2.

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? Nope.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I have never, ever, sung in the shower.

*30. Favorite girl’s names? [previously question #33, but in the singular] Still Jo, and I like Anna a lot too.

*31. Favorite boy’s name? [previously question #34--and why is this still singular?] Still David.

*32. What’s in your pocket right now? [previously question #35] Chapstick and my phone.

*33. Last thing that made you laugh? [previously question #36] Something last night. Nothing has been funny yet this morning.

34. Like your job? I love my job.

*36. Do you love where you live? [previously question #39] I love the house. I'm not fond of the zip code.

*37. How many TVs do you have in your house? [previously question #40] Two.

*38. Who is your loudest friend? [previously question #41] "Beast."

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? I consistently go about 3 mph over the limit. I'm a rebel that way.

*40. Does someone have a crush on you? [previously question #43] Not that I'm aware of.

*41. What is your favorite book? [previously question #44] I have several. Take a look at my profile for a list.

*42. What is your favorite candy? [previously question #45] Red licorice.

*43. Favorite Sports Team? [previously question #47, and Not Capitalized then] Still the Pack.

*44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? [previously question #49]Going to bed. NOT going to sleep, unfortunately.

*45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? [previously question #50] How do I snooze the alarm on my cell??

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.