Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weird and wacky

(Found here)

1. Do you like blue cheese? Only as part of salad toppings, or on a steak.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Yipe. No.

3. Do you own a gun? No.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? No Sonics by us. The only time I've been there is when we were in MS doing mission work.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not usually.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? meh

7. Favorite Christmas song? Patti Smith's version of "We Three Kings" and Stevie Nicks' "Silent Night."

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet DP.

(9 is eating caviar at Petrossian) [crack me up]

10. Can you do push ups? My left wrist won't let me.

[11 is at the race track]

12. Favorite hobby? blogging

13 is unlucky and therefore omitted

14. Do you have A.D.D? There are days when I do wonder this....

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm a sucker for a good story.

16. What's your middle name? That would require checking my birth certificate, and I'm not interested in doing that.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. "How can I be tired after 8 hours of sleep PLUS a 2 hour nap?!" "Hawaii, Pro-Bowl, why am I not THERE??" "My head hurts...again."

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. I bought nothing. Beast bought sandwich makin's, carrots, and candy hearts.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Diet DP, water, white wine.

20. Current worry right now? Various health issues swirling around (mine, family members', friends'...)

21. Current hate right now? #)_$*%ing weather!

22. Favorite place to be? Right now would be Ydra.

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Sleeping.

24. Where would you like to go? ANYplace warm.

25. Name three people who will complete this. No clue.

26. Do you own slippers? Yes. On my feet right now, in fact.

27. What shirt are you wearing? Pinky-orange waffle tank under a fleece.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? They are a little to slippery and COLD.

29. Can you whistle? Yep.

30. Favorite color? Blue.

31. Would you be a pirate? Not in real life, no.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't.

33. Favorite girl's name? Jo.

34. Favorite boy's name? David.

35. What's in your pocket right now? Chapstick.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? The hula-dancing robot on the Pro-Bowl promos.

37 is shopping for Winter Formal.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Er...I don't think I've ever seriously injured myself.

39. Do you love where you live? Not right now.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two functional ones, plus one that has never worked. Sparky bought it for $10.

41. Who is your loudest friend? Beast.

42. How many dogs do you have? Zero.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Dunno.

44 has absconded with the rent money.

45. What is your favorite book? The Book of Ruth, by Jane Hamilton.

46. What is your favorite candy? Smarties.

47. What is your favorite sports team? Packers.

48. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral? "O God Our Help in Ages Past" and anything done by a bagpipe.

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Thank GOD we aren't going to church. I wonder if we told Sparky that?"

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.