Thursday, November 27, 2008

Not the game I played as a child....

You Are a Pilgrim
Like the pilgrims, you've felt persecuted for your beliefs from time to time.

You have a strong sense of right and wrong. Your morality sometimes makes you feel out of step with the modern world.

You may not go as far as moving across the world, but you still identify with the pilgrims.

Well, except for the whole stealing land and killing Indians thing.
I wouldn't say I feel persecuted, but I certainly feel misunderstood occasionally. Otherwise, this is pretty accurate. I am, after all, a Calvinist like the Pilgrims were.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.