Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. My stomach is still not 100% right.
2.
EVERYTHING (ok, potatoes) is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard
is full of kids. OK, not, but I wish it was.
4.
Asleep or reading a good book is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of
Jean Nate reminds me of Ellen.
6.
A clue for Beast's Christmas present(s) is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
catching up on taped shows, tomorrow my plans include delivering greens with the high school group and maybe putting some time in at work, and Sunday, I want to do a flyer to send the youth group about activity dates in December!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.