Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Hues Your Head

1. Among people you know, who has the greenest thumb?
Probably a toss-up between Amy and my mom.
2. Among people you know, who has the bluest blood?
Wow, I don't think I hang in this class! So...uh...this is hard...maybe Michelle?
3. Among people you know, who has the yellowest belly?
PsychoBoss...and several system people whose names I'm not appending.
4. Among people you know, who has the blackest heart?
Well, according to the link...Beast, I guess. In the traditional sense, I'm going with Bullet Lady.
5. Among people you know, who is the most silver-tongued?
R0bert M@ck@y (Named occluded in several ways).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.