Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
You'll have to go read up to find out the concept of this site, which is sort of amusing to me, the original steal-and-run memer.

Anyway.


Complete each sentence.


I am: having great difficulty forcing my eyes to focus tonight. Literally. Can't see. I think I've broken my eyes. Hard to see the Pack, hard to see the screen. P'raps I oughta go to bed. But the Stoli, she is tasting very good tonight.

I think: I'm losing my mind. I can't find ANYthing around here!

I know: when I stand up I won't be able to walk for a good 30 seconds. My legs are killing me. Still.

I have: committed to doing something else. I need to stop doing that.

I wish: I wasn't so cranky tonight.

I hate: the fact that my favorite jeans no longer fit.

I miss: a large number of people I've known who are dead: Ellen, Roy, Dane, Linda G., Briny, Dad, MIL, Bill S., my mother's brother Del (whom I don't remember at all so this makes no sense), all the book ladies. Bit morbid tonight.

I fear: being wrong. Being laughed at.

I hear: better than my dad did at my age.

I smell: better than I did at 3:00.

I crave: S U G A R!

I search: for the damn folders I've misplaced for youth group, to no avail. I am VERY frustrated about this.

I wonder: if I can lose this weight.

I regret: ...oh let's just NOT start. I have a bad enough case of the guilts tonight!

I love: Sparky more than I can ever try to explain. I will love him till I stop breathing. Even if loving him kills me.

I ache: [see previous answer]

I am not: at all sure what other people see in me.

I believe: this.

I dance: rarely. I need to dance more.

I sing: a lot and it drives Sparky nuts. Too bad: I have a passably good voice; he doesn't know how lucky he is.

I cry: much less often than I used to.

I fight: dirty.

I win: poorly because I feel bad for the loser(s).

I lose: poorly because I'm selfish.

I never: imagined the future the way it is.

I always: breathe.

I confuse: my perceptions of reality with the actuality of the world often.

I listen: with difficulty.

I can usually be found: in the vicinity of a computer.

I am scared: of very little. I don't waste time on being scared--I go right to FEAR!

I need: to convince Beast to throw out some shit. We are drowning!

I am happy about: FIL moving to our town.

I imagine: John Lennon is laughing his ass off with Jesus in heaven...when they aren't crying their eyes out.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.