Sunday, September 21, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Sunday 7
Here is the list which you’ll use to answer this week’s question [below]:

  1. Getting trapped behind a slow driver on the interstate.
  2. Waiting in a long line at the bank.
  3. Waiting at a store behind another customer who needs a price check.
  4. Waiting for your best friend to show up at the surprise party you are throwing for him/her.
  5. Building (or purchasing) a home.
  6. Waiting for a promised raise or promotion at work.
  7. Waiting for test results from a doctor.
  8. Waiting for the arrival of a new baby in the family.
  9. Teaching a teenager how to drive a car.
  10. Waiting for a much-anticipated love interest to call for a second date.
Name the seven scenarios listed in which you’d have the most difficult time maintaining your patience.
I'm going to try to list in order, with the first one being the hardest one:
  1. Waiting at a store behind another customer who needs a price check. [This sort of thing makes me insane!!]
  2. Getting trapped behind a slow driver on the interstate. [Hello, I live near a big urban area where people drive FAST!!]
  3. Waiting in a long line at the bank. [I rarely go into the bank--when I do, my blood pressure always goes up.]
  4. Waiting for test results from a doctor. [This is never fun, unless you are doped up while you wait--as I was the last time it was really, really major stuff. Minor stuff, I get antsy. I want the professionals to find it and fix it.]
  5. Waiting for a much-anticipated love interest to call for a second date. [As I recall, this was pretty horrible. I remember some v e r y l o n g waits.
  6. Teaching a teenager how to drive a car. [I'm actually pretty patient unless I see an accident about to happen. I've only yelled once. So far. We have months to go, however!]
  7. Building (or purchasing) a home. [Yeah, this sorta sucks. Fortunately, there is the packing to fill time! :-)]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.