Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Fun

(Link in blogroll)
This or That

1. You are in an adventurous mood. Do you go deep sea diving or sky diving? ... Any idea where you would like to do it?
Since I can swim, it would have to be skydiving, which I've always wanted to try in any case. I'd want to jump over someplace treeless and flat to make the landing easy.
2. You just won an all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world. Do you go to Japan or to France? Why? ...
Huh. Sparky would instantly say "Japan." I think he may end up living there he's so fascinated with the country! I'd rather go to Europe, but I'm not enthusiastic about France by any measure.
3. You meet a stingy genie that will only grant one wish. Do you wish for more money or a better body? Why?
I'd wish for a 100% HEALTHY body. I don't care so much what it looks like--though to save on buying all new clothes, perhaps the general structure should stay the same--but I'm tired off all the aches and pains, and the damage done to this one!
4. You have $50 burning a hole in your pocket. Do you head to the book store or to a spa? What would you get?
Bookstore, duh. Not sure what I'd buy--maybe a coffee table book--but $50 at a spa won't get me very far!
5. It is time for a caffeine jolt. Do you go for the coffee pot or for the soda? Any favorites?
Soda. I don't like coffee. Have I mentioned that recently? :-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.