Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Flipping Fantastic

(From Allison)

If you got trapped in an elevator with someone, who would you want it to be? Someone nice who knows how to get out of stuck elevators.

What is your favourite cereal? Fruit Loops.

Do you own any cowboy boots? No, dammit. Maybe that's my Xmas gift!

What is something you would never do in public? "Never" is a strong word, but I would not be happy being naked in public.

Have you ever had really strange dreams? Yup.

Name a friend or loved on who has passed away? Ellen, Dad, MIL, all my grandparents, Nathanael....

What's your earliest memory? SItting on the couch in the living room.

Have you ever broken a bone before, and if so, how? Probably broke my middle fingers, one hitting my brother and the other playing basketball.

Have you ever stepped in dog poo? Yup. Yuck.

Ever bitten your toenails? Er, yuck, no.

Who is your all time hero? My grandmother.

What colors do you think mix well? Black and beige. Also Green and Gold. ;-)

What did you eat recently? A hot dog bun with butter and honey, about 10 minutes ago.

What was your favorite cartoon movie as a child? Lady & the Tramp

What's your favorite movie now? Heathers

Do you paint your toenails? Yes, I do.

Is your computer a fast and awesome computer? Yes, but it needs a little boost, I think. Kinda clunky, but I still love her.

What do you do, or want to do for a living? I'm a librarian who catalogs books. Yay.

If one of your long lost exes called you and asked for you back, would you take them back? Gah, no.

Have you ever been a Heartbreaker? I don't know Tom Petty at all.

What's your favorite instrument? I do love ths sound of a well-played cello or trombone. Piano is nice too.

What is a country you want to visit badly before you die? Egypt.

Have you made a bucket list? Nope.

What things in history amuse you the most? Big people making stupid mistakes. Hitler in Russia, for instance.

Have you ever eaten lipstick? Not on purpose.

What are 3 accessories you have to be equipped with when you go out? Glasses, chapstick and rings.

Have you ever licked a window before? I suppose, as a very young child, I may have.

If someone dared you to run across a busy street for 1 thousand dollars, would you? Nope.

Would you kill someone for 9 million dollars? Nope.

Who is your worst enemy right now and why? Myself.

Have you ever been in a psychical [sic] fight with anyone before? Nope. I have no idea what that is. ;-)

What brand of cell phone do you have and what service provider? LG/Sprint.

Do you wear slippers or socks? Yes, in the wnter.

Do you feet stink? No, but my nose runs, if that helps you out at all.

Have you ever picked your butt in public? Uh...depends on what you mean by this....I've rearranged my underclothing in public (carefully).

What is the strangest pet you've ever owned? Cinnamon.

Do you love life or hate it? Mostly love it.

Who is the hottest person in the entire universe in your opinion? Brad Pitt, on a good day.

What do you do every night before bed? Brush my teeth.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.