Friday, September 19, 2008

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
What's the harm in that?

[1] Who would you most likely visit unannounced?
BIL.
[2] What food did you once presume to hate but, after trying it, loved?
Used to hate onions; now I like them. Also--oh my GOD!--cheesecake!
[3] Who do you know makes great baked goods?
ME! I make AWESOME bakery. But I don't do it because then I'd eat them!
[4] Have you ever gotten to know someone you idolize?
Yup. Sigh...so disheartening are those feet of clay.
[5] What is your source of motivation today?
I'm watching "Life After Man" about how the Earth will reclaim itself. Very interesting.
Basically, I don't need motivation: I got nothin' on the schedule till 5!!! La la la....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.