Friday, September 5, 2008

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
doing the lumberjack

[01] What is currently big news in your area?
Sparky's new school. The potential teachers' strike in a nearby town. Forced taxation for road improvements. Rain. Medical fundraisers.
[02] If there was a fire in your home, do you have a planned escape route?
Weeeellll...sorta. That's an embarrassing admission for someone related to a firefighter.
[03] Is there something part of your routine that you do daily without fail?
Yup. Lots of things.
[04] When did you last jump rope? Hula-hoop? Hop-scotched?
I have a jump rope in the pantry ready for me to use...sometime. It's been awhile since I tried to hula-hoop; I was awful at it then, which was discouraging. I used to be awesome-good. Hop-scotch, probably about 7 years. I love hop-scotch.
[05] Did you watch any of the DNC or RNC?
I saw several of the DNC speeches because we had a furrener in the house who wanted to see 'em. I literally SAW about 10 minutes of the RNC and ignored everything they said. Yuck.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.