Friday, September 12, 2008

Bleergh

(Swiped from Allison)

Last words you said out loud? I can't remember. Something to Beast while I was endorsing a check for him.

Who is your favorite family member? Outside this house, Elizabeth.

Have you ever drove over a squirrel? Yes, I've driven over at least one.

Have you ever cursed at your parents? Just Mom, and not for 25 years.

Ever intentionally made a sibling cry? No, but they all cry all the time like me.

Have you stolen candy from a kid? Probably, when I was a kid.

Ever played a senior prank? Uh...sorta. Wow, I could do a whole post on that experience...!

Have you ever wanted to be a doctor? Never.

Did you wear glasses? I have for 34 years now.

Did you ever call someone with glasses "4 eyes"? Only all the fucking time.

Is your favorite food macaroni and cheese? Well, it would certainly be in the top 10!

Do you have any pets? Sparky has pets, and since he lives here they do too.

What's your dream date? Staying home alone.

Does your boyfriend/girlfriend have red hair? No, but my son does. Go figure.

Are you allergic to grass? Yup. Does this come as a huge surprise to you? (only...ahem "only"...June grass)

Ever keyed someones car? Nope. I'm not so much into vandalism. However, if I ever come across the woman who swore at Beast today, I will call her out on it.

Do you eat tomatoes? Only cooked to the point of not being tomato-y anymore.

How old are you? 44 5/6, precisely.

Do you live with your parents? Hah, no.

Can you see the future? Not in any particularly eerie way. I'm going to work tomorrow, Beast's back is going to hurt tomorrow, Sparky is going to Juan's tomorrow, we're all going to die eventually...that sort of thing.

What superpower do you wish you had? Invisibility.

Whats [sic] on your mind? Proofreading.

What was your favorite year of high school? Sophomore.

Can you juggle? Not physically, only metaphorically.

Whats [sic] your favorite color to wear? Blue. (Jeans, yo.)

Do you have a brother? Yup. Not that you'd know it.

Are you a rebel or rule follower? Bit o' the both, really.

Do you cry often? ...sigh...plock.

Can you whistle? Yep. Tunefully.

Are you attractive? Like most magnets, yes.

Ever egged someone's house? Never.

Do you know any single parents? Uh...yeah...? What a weird question.

What vehicle do you drive? Dark green extended cab Ford Ranger.

What was the gas price last time you filled up? $3.95 on Weds.

What is your job title? Head of Technical Services and General Reference Librarian (i.e. chief cook & bottle washer with dogsbody on the side)

Do you live in an apartment? Nope. Have not since 1990.

Is your bed made right now? Yes it is.

Would you say you are independent? In some ways yes. In some ways no. I'd rank myself as 80% indy.

Do any of your friends annoy the crap out of you? Everyone does at some point or another. But really, if I am continually annoyed by someone, I doubt I would be their friend for too much longer. Emotional protection.

What last made you cry? Stacy-the-Masseuse separating the muscle fibers in my left forearm last night. HolymotherofGOD--I almost punched her!

Who is the last person you saw crying? Uh...no clue.

Are you religious? According to this definition...not so much, really.

Do you like what you see when you are naked? Yeah (snort) right. I just try to keep my glasses off; then I can't see anything.

Do you read celebrity gossip magazines? Mostly only while on vacation, at lunch at work, and at the hairdresser.

Last time you washed your car? Years.

When you are home alone what do you do for entertainment? The same things I normally do when I'm home not-alone.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.