Friday, August 15, 2008

A Week o' Blogthings

You Are Archery
You are a bit of a traditionalist. You like old fashioned things with deep traditions.
You also like to see the result of your accomplishments right in front of you.
If practice makes perfect, that's fine by you.
You like to practice a skill.
I loved the archery unit in high school gym class. It came pretty easy for me. However, I haven't touched a bow since then. Still, there is a certain amount of attraction there....



You Are Sexually Powerful
Your attitude toward sex is healthy, safe, and sane.
You enjoy sex as much as (or possibly even more than) the average person.
You're open minded, intelligent, and adventurous when exploring your sexuality.
And while you never take things too far, you take them far enough
Fascinating. Just...fascinating. [note that I italicized nothing, thus protecting the innocent...me! hah]



You Are Black Tea
You have a bold personality. You're not afraid of simply being yourself.
You have the courage to speak the truth.
You are fearless in your actions.
You come off as a bit intimidating and unapproachable. Only confident people are attracted to you.
You don't try to scare off anyone. You're just an intense person.
So I guess that makes all of you, my friends, "confident people." Am I really that fear-inducing? Actually, that's ok. I don't mind. I am, however, distinctly NOT fearless!



What Your Ideal Wedding Dress Says About You
Your Personal Style:
Young and flashy. You dress like a celebrity, and you love to accessorize.

Your Ideal Wedding:
A huge party with all your friends, with lots of toasting and dancing

Your Philosophy on Marriage:
The person you marry should be your best friend.

Your Perfect Marriage:
Is when you still surprise each other with romantic gestures
I chose that dress because it's the only one I'm likely to look relatively decent in right now at my weight. Obviously, I chose badly. The description doesn't really fit me much especially the last one which made me throw up a little in my mouth.


You Are Andale Mono
You are a geek, pure and simple. You spend a lot of time online.
In fact, you probably love the internet
more than anyone you know.
You are picky about design, mostly for readability's sake.
You are the type most likely to be irritated by a bad font.
Well, I do love my family and friends, but otherwise this is pretty accurate. Except for the detail of loathing Andale Mono as a font. Boring! I do find bad font and general bad page layout really freakin' annoying though. hee




What Your Driving Says About You
You are high strung and easily worked up. You have a heck of a temper, and you're ready to fight anyone who ticks you off!
You are always increasing your awareness of the world around you. You are a life long learner.
You'd like to think you're a fair person, but you occasionally think you deserve a special kind of justice.
You are a calm, peaceful person. You realize that arguments are only temporary, and you try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
You have the utmost respect for authority figures. You feel that rules - and their enforcement - are important.
You are somewhat focused, but you are also a bit scatterbrained. Distractions can get you in trouble.
You feel responsible for other people to an extent, but you believe that it's ultimately each person for him or herself.
Your ego is a healthy size. You don't think you're more important than anyone else.
Pretty close. The part about rules cracks me up. I do have authority issues, I'm (not) sorry to say.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.