Saturday, August 30, 2008

It SAYS 164...does it mean it?

(found here)
LOVE, LIFE, PERSONALITY…164 ORIGINAL & WEIRD QUESTIONS!!!

What place would you visit if money were no object? I believe I'd take an around-the-world cruise.

What one person could you would you like to meet in the world – alive or dead? Paul--I want to get this woman thing straightened out once and for all!!

If you could go back to a certain year in time, what year would you choose? As opposed to all those years out of time...? OK, how about 1941; it'd be fun to be at my parents' wedding.

What immorality do you think is overrated? If we're talking about what commonly-considered-to-be-immoral thing is stupid, I think it's silly for society to regulate who we love.

Worst habit? Mine? Laziness.

One thing you could change about yourself? Overanalyzing.

Best memory from childhood? Lots of them. I'll go with jumping rope endlessly.

Death Penalty--For or against? Against.

It's the last day on Earth, what do you do? For everyone? For me only? What? I don't think I get this, plus it's a little to close to home for me.

Guilty pleasure food? Iced sugar cookies.

If you could have any job, what would it be? Mine. Or a semi-unknown author.

Do you believe in heaven and hell? Yes, but not in the traditional sense.

A & W or Barqs? A&W

Weirdest thing ever eaten? Uh...

What was your curfew growing up? It never came up.

Do you think your parents were too strict growing up? Yes.

How many friends do you have that you talk to at least once a year? Lots. What a weird question (thus fulfilling the title, eh?)

Name your 5 movies you bring on an island with you: So. These movies would play on...what? Using what for power? And I would have power which I wouldn't be using to get off the island...?

Worst fashion in your closet? 90% of them, at least.

How many languages do you speak? One well, one half-assed, and several VERY badly.

What's your family like? I'm feeling pretty mellow about most of them right now. Normally, I want to be far away from them.

Do you read much? Not enough.

What was the last compliment you received? "You're a good mom."

Are you rude? I'm getting closer and closer to that.

Do you hold grudges? I have a couple I'm carrying around.

Do you smile a lot? Yes.

Do you cry a lot? Normally, yes. However, I've disovered that crying makes my allergies go COMPLETELY berzerk, so not so much lately when I can avoid it.

What is one thing that annoys you? Rude people. Not only those being rude to me, but rude people in general.

What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? Honesty.

Who is your oldest friend? In terms of age, V (at work). In terms of the number of years we've known each other, Laura (I've known her for 38 years).

How long have you known them? Oops, see above.

Do you like to kiss? Only people I like.

Are you a good kisser? Beast doesn't complain.

Do you sleep naked? Sometimes.

What do you wear to bed? Always, my rings.

What's your wallpaper on your cellphone? It's called "Splash."

Favorite alcoholic drink? Stoli.

Favorite flower? Garden roses and iris.

If you could buy 5 of the things on your wishlist...what would they be? I don't really have a published wishlist.

An object you can't live without: My glasses. Well, ok, realistically: prescription meds.

What's Who's your favorite literary character? Kinsey Millhone.

What's your favorite food? Pasta. Really, anything involving carbs is good.

What is your favorite restaurant & where is it? Six Balls, local Greek mafia restaurant where they know us.

What's your favorite class in school? I liked history and English, and cataloging.

Who's your favorite sports player? 4 months ago I would have said Brett Favre. Now...I guess I have no one for you.

What's your favorite commercial? The screaming animals. I think it's an ad for brakes.

What's your favorite store? Our local bookstore. The owner is a friend of mine.

What name brand do you wear the most? Uh...I don't.

What's the most expensive thing you own? My house? Unless you want to quibble because of the mortgage.

How many handbags do you own? Zero. Threw the last one out last spring.

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 8,302. OK, actually, fewer than 40, including snow boots and slippers...no, wait! I threw away the slippers at the same time I purged the purse.

What shoes did you wear today? My white sparkly, beaded ones.

Your first crush? Jim.

Are you a member of the mile high club? Not via plane, no, but I used to live in Denver. ;-)

Could you live without sex? Sure, but not happily.

Would you pretend to be someone's bf/gf? Under certain circumstances.

Did you ever tell someone you loved them and didn't really mean it? Yup. Stupid.

What’s the longest you've ever been single? The first 16ish years of my life?

How long was your longest relationship? 24ish years and counting

Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with? Nope.

Do you stay friends with your exes? I have not.

Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back? ...naaahhh.....

What would you say if an ex said: ... Yeah.

Do you have more male friends or female? Female.

What are 3 of the first things you notice about the opposite sex? Shoulders, face, hair.

***********************************************************************

1. Are you guilty of the 'afraid of the dark leap' in the middle of the night when you hear scary random noises and run to the light switch for consolation? I'm far more likely to freeze in place than run around confirming that there is someone in the house. And I've never been awakened by noises, nor have house noises ever frightened me. I guess I'm weird.

2. Is PDA taboo in your book? A quick, tongueless kiss is fine, or a hug.

3. Why are guys so intent on ignoring us in public, but being all lovey-dovey in private? Social pressure. And girls who let them get away with this sort of silliness.

5. Did you go watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at its midnight release? No. The only movie I've ever gone to see at midnight was RHPS a coule of times.

6. Isn't it disgusting to see the underwear package models for men's briefs? Disgusting? Uh, no.

7. Don't you hate when your sports bra is too small and you end up having your boobies whacking you in the face as you move? I have to honestly say...this has/is/will NEVER be a problem with you.

8. Or perhaps you are primarily flat chested, and aren't plagued with this issue? I'm not flat anymore.

9. Is 'piss' a cussword in your view? Huh. No.

10. Don't you abhor when the "BACK TO SCHOOL!" signs go up at the end of July at Wal*Mart? Ooooh, no; I love back to school sales.
[the person before me answered this question this way: "wf is abhor?"]

11. What current smell is inhibiting your senses? Salt & pepper potato chips.

12. Do you feel sorry for the people who have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend? Not particularly something I get worked up about.

13. Can you correctly (and without directions) bake a cake? Nope. I would need to confirm the amount of flour, eggs and sugar, at least ballpark.

14. Does the thought of someone seeing you entirely naked scare you from sex? Depends on the someone.

15. Do you know the definition of 'surreptitious'? Yes. Do you want me to share it? It means quiet and sorta sneaky.

16. Won't you take me to funkytown? I can't find it in my GPS.

17. Is it okay for a boyfriend to grab his girlfriend's breasts if they are intent on not being sexually active? This fits nicely with the PDA question, doesn't it. Nice. I don't think it's EVER all right for a guy to 'grab' a woman's breasts.

18. Have you ever said "I have cramps!" and people around you mistook what you said for "I have crabs!"? It's not a phrase that I use. Ever. So now.

19. Do you ever snoop into your significant other's MySpace or Facebook? Aren't these sort of public, so snooping isn't quite applicable...? And my S.O. doesn't have either.

20. Did you ever ask Santa for a pony? Nope.

21. When does a girl become a woman? It's a process of (mostly) emotional maturing.

22. In your opinion, is it harder to lose someone close to you as a young child or as an adult? It makes much more of an imprint on young people when this happens, I think. Fortunately, I don't know this from personal experience.

23. Isn't it irritating when you hear a CD and it makes skip-like noises and you're not sure if the CD is scratched or if it's just how the song goes? Well, I have to say, I wouldn't be likely to listen to music that does this often.

23. Does your phone make demonic noises when you put it close to the computer or TV? "Demonic"?? No.

24. Have you ever been accused of being a control freak? Huh, yeah. Regularly.

25. Why go out for milk when you have perfectly good jugs at home? Nice. I'm liking this survey less and less.

26. Isn't that an awesome quote from that funny-tastic movie "License to Wed"? Oh, yeah. TFA. Idiots....

27. Would you ever get plastic surgery on your boobs if they were too large and gave you back problems? Probably. Also probable: not likely to happen to me.

28. Would it be weird to date a guy with the same name as your father? Yeah, it kinda would.

29. Have you ever watched the AWESOME-TASTIC show, "Scrubs"? Nope. And please don't tell me anything about why you love it.

30. Would you consider "The Da Vinci Code" as sacrilegious? Nope. It's a novel, hence FICTION. Made-up. Not true. Imaginary.

31. Have you ever wanted something so bad for someone that it tore you apart? Not for a VERY long time.

32. Would it be a hindrance or a delight to have yellow eyes? How about pretty fuckin' freaky?

33. Did you like Fergie better as a Black Eyed Pea or as solo artist? I like her MUCH better as non-famous.

34. Will you make sure the diamond your fiance gives you is real before marrying him? Gosh, it never occurred to me to do that.... I have, since, confirmed this fact multiple times, however.

35. Is a woman who fears the Lord to be praised? Sure. This is a very random survey.

36. Does it sadden you to think some people go to bed each night not knowing how much God has blessed them? Uh, it's not something I spend time worrying about.

37. Have you ever kissed someone and got your sparkly lip gloss all over their lips? Possibly, but not for very many years.

38. Have you ever had the strange urge to pluck someone else's eyebrows because they looked so heinous? Uh, yeah, actually: my FIL's eyebrows! However, I more frequently want to unpluck people's eyebrows.

39. How old were you when you learned the true names for 'girl parts' and 'boy parts'? Probably around 12.

40. Has Avril Lavigne turned into a pop princess cheerleader who needs to die? Not that I'm aware of. Pretty harsh.

41. What is more disgusting, obesity or anorexia? Anorexia.

42. Are you a sexy pineapple? I have pineapple tendencies....

43. What are the keys to your heart? Kindness, honesty, and humor.

44. Do you like Ciara's song, "Like a Boy"? Not sure I've heard it.

45. Have you ever known anyone who tied their shoes on the inside of their shoe? What? No, I guess not!

46. Who writes better love songs, males or females? I would divide it between those who've been there and those who've not, and come down strongly on the side of the 'been there' group.

47. Have you ever stood on a window ledge? Yes.

48. Do you think the invention of "Alli", the new diet medicine frenzy, is retarded, because if you eat high-fat foods, you crap forever? Never heard of it, and the whole question is just ... way beyond anything I want to get into at this point.

49. On the same note, wouldn't it be smarter to just go naked when you have sex than to spend $10 [$100?] on lingerie that isn't covering a single thing? I do definitely think it's more sensible to just get naked, but there are...reasons...for springing for some fun stuff sometimes, too.

50. Are religious purposes enough for you to save yourself 'til marriage? For some, of course!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.