Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. When I'm sick I'm not a great deal of fun to be around.

2. When I take a walk, I think about
how I should do it more often.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can
buy comfort.

4. Cotton makes me
comfy and leather makes me covetous.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was
oh, hell--NO WAY am I telling! Moving on....

6. My favorite color these days is
teal because it's the main color of my son's new school.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
a baseball game, tomorrow my plans include work (blergh!), and Sunday, I want to clean Sparky's room! (However, I think Sparky is having friends over in the afternoon and evening Sunday night instead...huh)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.