Saturday, July 19, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. You decide to start a new exercise program. Without having a workout partner to help you, how likely are you to follow the plan religiously?
Ain't gonna happen: I require accoutability when it comes to exercise.
2. Who was usually the first one to say, "I love you" in your past relationships: you or your partner?
I've been married 22 years. I can't even clearly remember who my last partner WAS! :-) But, I'd assume it was I who jumped first most of the time.
3. If you decided you wanted to date someone, what would the primary test you’d give to see whether your "intended" had commitment issues?
I don't test in the sense of game-playing. I'd look at his past, look at what the road behind him looks like. If he won't share that kind of information, I think that's an F and a 'see ya.'
4. Take the quiz: Are you afraid of commitment?
I need to stop doing these until the weekend! When I did this one earlier this week, the result was "Ready, Willing and Able to Commit."
5. Do you find yourself faster or slower to commit to a presidential candidate now versus previous elections?
This year, I think, is an anomaly; I had selected 'my' candidate WAAAAAY back. I don't really commit till after the candidates are selected at the conventions, but the thing is, I vote pretty much party line on the federal elections.
6. You see something in a store that you really, really want. Once you decide that you’re actually going to buy it, how easy would it be to talk yourself out of your commitment to buy it?
If there are rational reasons to wait or skip it, I'll listen. If you're obnoxious about it, though, I won't: I'll buy it just to spite you at that point. Clearly, I'm mental.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.