Saturday, July 12, 2008

((No Title))

Swiped from Kwizgiver, who called it Wednesday Wandomness, so...well...that didn't fit as a title....


What is the most random object around you? How does one define the "most" random thing. One pretty random thing is a coupon for Trade Secret that's been sitting on the table here for over a month.

When is your birthday? Exactly one week and 44 years later than my dad's.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? I don't think I was awake yet.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading AUTOCAT posts. If you click on the link, I can pretty definitively guarantee sleep in your future.

Last place you took a train to? Probably to The Big City, last December. Wow. That's a drag; I love taking the train.

Do you like your life as of now? Parts of it are excellent. Parts of it totally suck. It could be worse, I guess: it could ALL suck.

Last thing you purchased? Groceries. Booorrrriiiing.

Four words to explain why you last threw up? My stomach really hurt.

How's your mood lately? Fine. How's your's?

Where did your last hug take place? In the kitchen.

What are your plans for the weekend? I cleaned today. Tomorrow: church and then work.

Ever kissed someone who smokes? Yes. I love 'em or I wouldn't do it otherwise.

Did you have a good birthday this year? Not yet.

Are you tired right now? ALWAYS!

Do you chew on your straws? Not often, not anymore.

What's your favorite room in your house? Uh. Bedroom? Or living room? Depends on what I'm trying to do.

How many children do you plan on having? Just one.

Is your hair curly? Some of it is. (baDUMbump) There is a definite wave to my hair, which is why it isn't so short. It's rather unmanageable when it's short.

Who was at your house last? Outside the family, it would be the woman soliciting for a local rehab facility last night.

Where is your first love? In my memory

Are you able to climb a chain link fence? I haven't tried for a long time. I probably could, given time and motivation.

Who's car were you in last? The Honda, i.e. Beast's, pulling it into the garage after Sparky drove us home.

What did you do last Thursday night? Worked till 9. Dealt with one very crazy dude. Helped someone upload her resume after a lot of hassle with the computers. I did NOT sleep all night. Oh, wait, that's every night this week so far.

What color shirt are you wearing? Dark brown.

How long is your hair? Just off my shoulders, although right now it's pulled up in a pony.

Where did you sleep last night? In bed. Both parts of the night.

Who was the last person to tell you they love you? Sparky, I think, when he went "to bed" at 7. Hah. I'm glad he loves me but he is SUCH a liar!

Are you ashamed of your past? There are some moments I'd like to forget, but overall, yes.

Where is your phone? One receiver for the land line is on the table next to me (under that coupon, right now), and my cell is plugged in to the charger in the kitchen.

Are you going on vacation in the summer? Not an extended vacay, no.

Do looks matter? Of course. Fortunately, everyone has slightly different taste on what matters most about looks.

Texting right now? No, I'm meming. Pay attention!

Do you trust people? I'm learning, slowly, not to, or at least not so much.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.