Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Midsummer Nights’ Dreams

1. What are some recurring dreams you’ve had?
I used to dream very regularly about trying to close the library where I used to work. It was, literally, a recurring nightmare (in reality too, pretty much). I've only had similar dreams to that about my current workplace twice, and that was years ago.
2. What is the significance of dreams in telling you about yourself?
In the best circumstances, I do think dreams are the way the subconscious tells us what is actually going on in our lives. Sometimes it even points us in the direction of what our next move should be in difficult situations.
3. How do you feel after you’ve had one of THOSE dreams?
Which kind of dreams are THOSE kind? I'm always pretty grateful to remember any dream that's not a nightmare.
4. What was the last dream you remember?
I've had some major-weird processing dreams this week. I can't remember any of them in detail just a lot of stuff from the previous days' events.
5. When did you last dream about something that later happened as you dreamt it?
I don't really keep track.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.