Friday, July 18, 2008

Catching up

Swiped from Lisa who got it from Lachlan...etc.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? No real clue about the car, but there are several cloth bags, the jumper cables and bungee cords, my GPS and a box of Kleenex in the space behind the front seats in the truck.

2. When was the last time you threw up? What is today's fixation on vomit?? It's been quite a few months. I can't remember for sure.

3. What’s your favorite curse word? I'm trying to back away from 'fuck'. Therefore, 'shit' has reappeared. ;-)

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Sparky, Beast, and Allison with her Heroes post.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? I believe that's about the time I finally went and got dressed.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Doing the previous meme.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? I freakin' well better be asleep!!! That, my friends and brain, is a threat.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Gaahh, no.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "You want it back? OK."

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Peppermint.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? I'm drinking my evening 12 or so ounces of water right now.

13. What was the last thing you ate? This will shock you: an iced sugar cookie.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No.

15. When was the last time you ran? It could be while I was on the mission trip last month.

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? Probably golf, but there was NASCAR last weekend as well.

18. Who is the last person you emailed? Kel, with another job prospect.

19. Ever go camping? I've been. I don't enjoy it. Technically, we camp at churches every year on mission trips, usually in the Sunday School rooms.

20. Do you have a tan? I've got more freckles on my arms than I did 5 months ago. That constitutes a tan for me.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? If it's in a cup with ice, yes.

21. What did your last IM say? Me: See you at home.
Beast: :~)

22. Are you someone’s best friend? I think so.

23. What are you doing tomorrow? Working and then partying.

24. Where is your mom right now? Probably in bed sleeping.

25. Look to your left, what do you see? A lot of stuff on the couch next to me: today's comics, a box of Kleenex (it IS allergy season around here!), three books and some scratch paper.

26. What color is your watch? Silver metal band with a pink (gasp!) face. It was $10 at Wal-Mart last month, and I wanted a smaller-faced watch with the date in the face. Pink was the only option.

27. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Actually, I sorta think of the shape of the continent.

28. Would you consider plastic surgery? Only if I were injured, as in a car accident.

29. What is your birthstone? Topaz.

30. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? If there are more than 4 cars in line, I'll usually go in.

31.How many kids do you want? One is looking very good, thanks.

32. Do you have a dog? No. {sniffle}

33. Last person you talked to on the phone? No one today...uh, Sparky, yesterday?

34. Have you met anyone famous? Yes. Not anyone in the supahstah range, thank God.

35. Any plans today? All I've got left today is wash my face, put on pjs, and go to bed.

36. How many states have you lived in? Three.

37. Ever go to college? Yes. I even done grajeeated.

38. Where are you right now? In my usual spot on the sofa, with my feet up.

39. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Freakin' ALLERGIES! My face hurts again. I hate this!

40. Last song listened to? "Bye Bye Briana" by Nicole C. Mullen.

41. Are you allergic to anything? Right now, my allergy to air has kicked in.

42. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I will wear virtually any sandal happily. I have at least 6 pair. This is insane considering the climate of the area in which I live. I have more sandals than boots!

43. Are you jealous of anyone? If you don't have allergies, I'm green with envy. Jealous, though? Naaah.

44. Is anyone jealous of you? Whatever.

45. What time is it? 10:08 p.m.

46. Do any of your friends have children? The majority of them do. When did that happen??

47. Do you eat healthy? Hella no!

48. What do you usually do during the day? Try to stay awake.

49. Do you hate anyone right now? I'm almost past the perturbed stage with Schedule Nazi and headed into Can't Be Civil Land.

50. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily? WTF? Of course.

51. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 45.

52. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes.

53. How did you get one of your scars? Falling down on the threshold of my parents' back door when I was a kid. Got a very cool fingertip sized scar in the center of my right kneecap. The first of many injuries to that knee. It will be the first to be replaced in 15 or so years....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.