Sunday, June 8, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Sunday 7

From the list, rank your seven favorite pun store names.
1. I guffawed over Master Bait & Tackle (#24)
2. Also, Dick Liquor (#6) -- can you imagine having to answer the phone there??
3. Pita Wrapit is cute (#18)
4. Wok This Way sounds liks something I'd come up with (#10)
5 & 6. I'm kind of surprised at the popularity of the play being done with Cubic Hair (#34)and Public Hair (#8)
7. Lord of the Fries (#3) makes me laugh, but I'd never eat there!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.