Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Fiver

(Link in blogroll)
That's where we meet

1. What's your weather?
Cloudy, humid and about 78 degrees (feels like 82).
2. Where are you on your way to?
Uh...? Old age? The grocery store? Self-actualization?
3. Are you good with directions?
I can follow a map, but I can't tell east from north without mountains, or a watch and the sun.
4. Do you know your neighbors?
Yup. They r kewl. Most of 'em.
5. What do you smell?
Soap a bit. Frankly, I'm sure my house smells like my house: food, guinea pig, cleaning stuff... Not to say my house "smells" but it smells like home.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.