Monday, June 23, 2008

Friends and then lotsa Random

(from here)

top twelve
one: Jenny
two: Amy
three: Beast
four: Trud
five: Kel
six: John
seven: Anne
eight: Linda
nine: Andrea
ten: LY
eleven: Mar
twelve: Kirk

number one
are you dating? No, we are each married to different people.
do they does she live close to you? A little over an hour away.
how long have you known each other? Oh, dear God: nearly 26 years!!!
when's the last time you hung out with themher? Last fall.
what's their her favorite movie? Hmmm, I'm not really sure anymore. That's not our discussion point to be honest.
have you ever written them her a letter? Yes. Several. Not recently, though.
do you like their her family? I love her family!
inside joke: "Singin' in the bathtub..."
do they does she cuss a lot? Not really.
do you exchange gifts? At times.

number two
are you best friends? Yup.
do they does she have a job? Yes. (I'm going to just fix all the grammar from here on out)
what's an inside joke? Operation Rodent Balls.
does she have a sister? To her regret, yes.
when's the last time you talked? With our mouths--more than a month. Via computer or phone, today.
does she know your dad? She knows a lot about him, but they never met.
have you ever been in a fight? Not with her.
is she shy? It's not a word I'd apply to her, but she's quiet so sometimes that makes her seem shy.
how long have you been friends? Nearly 6 years?
do you have mutual friends? Yup.

number three
does he drink? Yes. In fact, he is right now.
what's his favorite holiday? Any day he's not at work. Probably Christmas, though.
is he seeing anyone? He'd better NOT be!
do you spend a lot of time together? We sleep next to each other every night.
what's his favorite song? "Desperado"?
when's the last time you saw him? He's across the room right now.
what's an inside joke? Our inside jokes are so inside that I don't even know their inside anymore!
have you ever traveled anywhere together? Yes. Lots.
have you ever taken pictures with him? Well...yeah.

number four
does she get excited easily? Uh, yeah.
have you ever hung out with her outside of school work? Yes, actually.
has she ever driven you anywhere? Hmmm, I'm not sure.
does she know any of your secrets? In so very many ways, yes.
what's an inside joke? The peppermint stick dance thing.
is she pretty? She's wonderful.
are you her best friend? I don't think so. That would surprise me.
does she get along with her family? Yes, except for her brother.

number five
do you get along? Well, she is a friend, so by definition...yes!
do you see her a lot? Once a month and sometimes more often.
is she stupid? Wow, harsh. No. She's brilliant in ways I can only wish for.
do you text each other? Nope.
have you ever spent the night with her? Not yet. Soon.
does she smoke? I don't think so.
have you ever done anything illegal? With her? No, unless you count driving over the speed limit.
do they believe in Santa? I actually don't know. Probably in a vague sense...yes.

number six
have you ever partied together? Heh. Yes.
does he like roller coasters? I expect he probably does, but I don't know.
is he single? Decidedly not.
does he dress nicely? He cleans up all right.
have you met his grandma? I don't think his grandmas are still living, so no.
what's his favorite show? Uh...no clue whatsoever.
have you ever dated him? No.

number seven
have you ever been to her house? Yep. Last summer.
where did you meet her? I met her about a week after she was born 39 years ago.
is she your best friend? Well, no, but close.
is she taller than you? Hah. No!
what sports does she play? She used to swim. I think she only sings now.
have you ever met her parents? Absolutely!
what's your best memory with her? Probably general playing together as kids, and listening to her snore in bed when we were little.
is she family? Yup.

number eight
have you ever been to her house? Quite often.
what's her favorite food? Chocolate-covered strawberries.
does she have a job? The last I heard, yes.
what's an inside joke? I don't think we have any. It's not that kind of friendship.
have you ever seen her drunk? Not sure.
do you go shopping together? Yes.
has she ever made you mad? She irritates me quite regularly.
do you talk to her online? Not often.

number nine
how often do you hang out? I don't think we ever have, officially.
have you ever been in a car with her? No.
is she married? Yup. Not that she's thrilled about that....
what's her favorite kind of music? Pop like Josh Groban and Frank Sinatra.
does she know where you live? Yup. Not that you'd know.
does she smile a lot? No.
does she know a lot about you? Superficial stuff only.
have you met her mom? Yes. I went to her mom's funeral, too.

number ten
have you ever called her? Well, yeah...?
does she drive? Yes.
can she sing well? She thinks so. I've never heard her perform, just noodling around.
does she have kids? Yes, two.
have you ever hung out? Yup.
does she have a lot of friends? I have no idea.
has she ever met your brother? No.
do she have a funny laugh? Not particularly.

number eleven
is she a troublemaker? No!
Is she shy? I think so, a bit.
have you ever been to her house? Yes.
do you know who she likes? Presumably her husband...?
would you help her cheat on a test? I strenuously doubt that she'd ask.
what's an inside joke? Uhh...not that kind of relationship.
is her mom cool? Actually, I do like her mom.
has she ever taken your picture? Possibly. Not sure.

number twelve
do you know him very well? Fairly well.
where did you meet him? At work.
would you make out with him? Uh, no.
did he go to the same school as you? No. None of them.
is he shorter than you? I believe he's a little taller than me, but I'm not sure.
do you see him a lot? Several times a week.
why is he 12? I had to come up with another guy!
have you ever hugged him? Hmmm, not sure. Don't think so.

-------------------------------------------

do you like to watch comedy central? I used to, but not so much anymore.
how often do you visit your grandmother? Whenever I'm in Denver, I try to get to the cemeteries.
how many people on your myspace friends list would care if you died? I don't use MySpace.
would you rather write in pen or pencil? Pencil. Mechanical pencil, specifically.
do you like highlighters? They are fine.
can you understand spanish? Si, puedo entender.
do you know how to clean a ball mouse? I don't use mouses with balls. Ahem. But, yes.
are you considered to be a nerd? Probably. Do I care? No.
do you know how to bowl? Badly.
do you know anybody with a really weird name? Yup.
can you do splits? Not without medical intervention.
do you like baseball? Not particularly.
would i have to pay you to ride a rollercoaster? Prolly not, as long as I can pick which coaster.
do you like dogs? Yes.
are you allergic to anything? A lot of things.
have you ever tasted a habanero pepper? Yup.
have you ever used a crayon on a marker board? No.
do you enjoy babysitting? It's not the worst thing I can think of doing.
what's your favorite card game? Solitaire. ;-)
do you own an atlas? Several.
do you even know what an atlas is? Oh for fuck's sake...!
do you blast your music until the neighbors get angry? Negatory, good buddy.
do you watch the sci-fi network? Even less often than the comedy channel.
are you still into cartoons? No.
do you own a Wii? Not yet.
have you ever caught a fly in your hand? No. Yuck.
name one person you would die for no matter what: Sparky.
name your youngest male relative: Sparky.
what is your favorite foreign food? Define "foreign." I like Devonshire cream.
would you ever dye your hair bubblegum pink? No. I'd shave it first.
do you use oven mitts? ...as opposed to burning the skin off my hands, yes.
have you ever been dared to eat anything gross? No, I wouldn't do it on a dare, but I have eaten some weird stuff to be a good guest.
have you ever beaten up anyone? No. I have spanked Sparky, though.
do you know how to set up a vcr? I have directions here somewhere. ;-)
are you a survey junkie? Uh, yeah.
do you own an mp3 player? Yes.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.