Monday, June 23, 2008

218

(found here)

#218

001. What can you hear right now? Mike Rowe on "Dirty Jobs."
002. What was the last thing you bought from Hollister? Nothing.
003. Whose house, other than your own, did you last sleep at? God's, all week last week.
004. What was the last movie you saw in theatres? Speed Racer.
005. What kind of car does your mom drive? Mom doesn't drive anymore. She had some kind of ancient Dodge when she gave up the keys.

006. Do you have a passport? Ayup. For 30 years now.
007. Where were you a week ago? Shoot, what were we doing Monday night last week? I can't remember. We were supposed to go to Gingerbread Land, but we didn't.... OH! The prayer drive!
008. How old is the person you like right now? My Beast is 44.
009. Do they like you back? He says he does.
010. Who was the last person you went swimming with? I haven't ever learned to swim properly. I walked in the 'surf' with Jessica last Friday.

011. What is your least favorite commercial? Oh, those engine sludge commercials are just so freakin' annoying!!
012. What kind of car were you in last? Ford Ranger.
013. What is the last roadtrip you took? Last week's mission trip.
014. How about plane ride? 15 months ago to Colorado.
015. What does your back yard look like? It's triangular, green and ridgy over the septic field. Glad you asked?

016. When was the last time you played tennis? Probably close to 10 years, unfortunately.
017. What is the last magazine you read? Two-week-old E Weekly.
018. What song are you listening to? The song of the mower (and commercials on TV).
019. Has one of your favorite TV shows ever been cancelled? I rarely start watching until I'm sure they aren't going anywhere.
020. What did you do today? Errands and chores, but fun ones mostly.

021. What is the latest you've stayed up in the past week? I was awake at 2 on Wednesday morning. Or was that Thursday morning? Anyway, FAR too late; just couldn't get to sleep.
022. Have you ever recieved a love letter? Yes. Still have most of 'em.
023. What was the last mall you went to? Uhh...no clue?
024. Have you ever walked on the beach at night? Yup: Puerta Vallarta.
025. Have you ever been to San Jose? I don't think so, but pretty close to it.

026. If you could have any pet what would it be? A golden retriever.
027. What was the last game you played on a playground? Sister Sue.
028. What do you call soda? Last week, it was "soda." Normally, I vacillate between "soda" and "pop."
029. Do you have any laundry you have to do? Not really. A little bit only--everything was clean Sunday.
030. Who is your favorite "Desperate Housewife"? Me, ten years ago.

031. Who is your favorite professional athlete? Had I done this 6 months ago, it would have been Brett Favre. Now, I dunno.
032. Have you ever had a hotel room to just yourself and your friends? I stopped sharing with family when I got married. Of course, then Sparky showed up....
033. Do you hate it when people are mean to their parents? Depends on who started it.
034. Have you ever heard of TiVo? No, I live in a hole in Mongolia. Of course I have!
035. Who do you share a bathroom with? Beast.

036. Is there a theme to your bathroom? Lots of lighthouses in it...and dolphins.
037. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of? CSI and CSI: Miami. Also Dirty Jobs, Survivor (except the Africa one), TAR (except the first season)....
038. Is the person you like physically attractive? Well, yeah. But I would say that, wouldn't I?
039. What color car does your family have? They are both green.
040. What is on the desk next to you? I am nowhere near a desk.

041. What color is your mailbox? Gray wood.
042. What's the name of the kid you babysit? Oh, jeez, I babysat a lot of kids. I can't remember the girls' names across the street that I mostly babysat for. Their last name was Hughes. And so many others.
043. What restaurant do you want to eat at right now? I'm quite pleasantly full right now.
044. When was the last time you went on a long walk? Friday, on the beach.
045. What is your favorite thing to do to relax? Crosswords or reading.

046. Do you have regrets? Yeah. I regret yelling at Ica and Dee.
047. Are you addicted to myspace? Not hardly.
048. What is holding you back from going out with the person you like? Chores around the house, and regular life.
049. Football or Baseball? I prefer footie.
050. Where is the best place to get bagels? Sam's.

051. What is the cutest thing a guy has said to you lately? Beast said something very sweet in IM today, but it was so weird that I'm blanking out on it. Not that he's not usually sweet, it was just...odd.
052. What is the last card game you played? I watched a serious game of Egyptian Rat Screw on Friday, played by church kids. Love that name....
053. Do you watch Kyle XY? Nope.
054. Isn't Matt Dallas so good looking? He's not ugly. He sorta reminds me of one of the coordinators this past week.
055. What other celebrity do you think is really good looking? I don't think Brad Pitt is ugly.

056. What is your opinion on abortion? It's really no one's business, now, is it?
057. How about the war? We need to have left 5 years ago.
058. Would you get drunk because it was the cool thing to do? Not anymore. In fact, nowadays, I'd probably do precisely the opposite just because it was not cool.
059. What athletes' jerseys do you have? Favre and R. White. I think I have two Favre ones, both purchased BEFORE he announced his retirement.
060. What was the last thing you remember learning in science? I don't really remember.

061. Have you ever finished a game of monopoly? Yup. Otherwise I'd still be playing it, nu?
062. Where is the best place to ski or snowboard? I recommend Colorado, but I don't actually ski myself.
063. What movie do you really want to see right now? Whatever. Not on my list of things to do.
064. Who was with you on the last vacation you had a really good time on? Beast and Sparky.
065. Do you know how to play poker? Yup.
[ hoorayforsurveys ]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.