Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More Multiple Blogthings

Your Gemstone Says...
You are an excellent communicator. You express yourself clearly.

You relate easily to other people
, and you're a great listener.

Friends turn to you to help stay grounded and sane.

You realize that everything is interconnected in life, and you aim to help as many people as possible.

Well, normally, I'd say there was more truth to this than I indicated above. Lately, though, I would not encourage anyone to come to me for "grounded and sane" as I'm fresh out.


You Like Names that Are Retro and Fashionable
You like names that are from the past but becoming modern again.

Names with a strong history are very appealing to you.

You're a big believer in giving children very adult sounding names.

You're not a fan of nicknames or newfangled spellings
.

Some female names you might like: Audrey, Emma, Fiona, Georgia, Isabelle, Naomi, Rosemary, and Veronica

Some male names you might like: Brendan, Colin, Ethan, Jared, Kenneth, Martin, and Nathaniel

Spot on. The problem with some of the names I didn't highlight is that I've known people with those names, and I really didn't like Veronica or Martin, and Isabelle WILL be shortened to Izzy, which I hate!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.