Friday, May 30, 2008

her-de-her-dey

Your Score: Swedish Chef!

You scored 66 Mood and 68 Energy!

You are happy and energetic. People just love being around you and your infectious energy. You're good at entertaining people without even trying, and you make a mean lutefisk.

Link: The Muppet Personality Test written by TheLadyEve on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(TheLadyEve)

OK, so I entertain people by doing stupid shit, mostly. ;-) But I'm ok with being the Swedish chef, since I hate cooking.... What? I know, it doesn't make sense. Work with me here!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.