Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday's Feast

(Link in blogroll)

Appetizer
What is the nearest big city to your home?
The City That Works, unless you really want to count The Forest City. ;-)
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
I'm about a 7, but spotty. Some secrets I can't keep, some I will keep on penalty of torture. The former is exemplified by finding out the identity of an anonymous blogger related to my job. The latter is exemplified by some things I know about some of my best friends.
Salad
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
It is dark brown with (fake) red and ash highlights and (real) gray roots, chin-length, kind of wavy most days. It's also starting to get the kinked gray texture. sigh.
Main Course
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
Generally, I'm pretty courteous, but impatient. I'm not aggressive, and not slow. However, around here my "not slow" is snail-like. I'm intolerant of stupidity and people who actually drive at or below the speed limit in front of me.
Dessert
When was the last time you had a really bad week?
Genius timing: this week was the longest, worst week emotionally that I've had in probably five years at least. Yesterday I was comparing it to the years following my sister's and dad's death in overall crapitude. Right now, things are good, but I still feel pretty wind-blown and shaky.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.