Monday, May 19, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) How often do you see your parents? Would you rather see them more often, less often, or about as often as you currently see them?
I see my mom every couple of years. Dad died 13 years ago. I'd like to see them, as they were when I was Sparky's age, more often, but yeah.....not bloody likely!
2) What do you most like or appreciate about the opposite sex?
Besides the obvious physical characteristic(s)...? :-) Uh, I actually like the fact that with (most) men, what you see/hear is what you get. There's not the level of game-playing (usually) there is with (many) women.
3) With which person from history would you choose to change places?
Permanently? No thanks. Temporarily, I'd like to swap with one of my grandmothers.
4) What is the emptiest part of your life?
My personal time is pretty chewed up. I'm not really liking anyone in my family right now, either.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
It looks like sunup in the woods, very peaceful.

Except the other mental picture I have is my eldest nephew riding his go-cart through woods like this when he was a teenager. Not so peaceful. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.