Saturday, April 12, 2008

Woodley-woo

(from here)

1. What’s the connection between you and the last person you called? I work with her...and I called her at work.

2. What is wrong with you right now? Oh. So. Very. Many. Things.
OK, I have no real complaints. Good dinner, warm house, new lights and paint in the kitchen, new house phone charging.

3. Do you miss your first love? No. I'm not even sure who that would be.

4. When did you last cry? Oh, hell, I dunno.

5. Who do you hate? Posers.

6. What do you want in your life right now? Peace.

7. Are you happy? Could be better...could be MUCH worse.

9. What do you smell like? According to Beast...quoting "Roots" I and all other white people smell like wet chickens.
I think I smell like 14-hour-old VS and me.

10. Drinking? Diet DP

11. What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed? Besides sex? Uh, sleep? And the electric mattress pad, since it's #@(%*&$&*ing SNOWING AGAIN!!!!

13. What do you wear to bed? Pajamas.

14. Do you tend to make relationships complicated? No. I do not like complicated relationships. I fear them and shun them when possible.

15. What are you doing/did today? Worked and came home early to do some of the work--which I couldn't do because the person I called (see question #1) turned OFF my computer thus severing my log-in connection. Idiot.

16. What was the last movie you went to? Sadly, Underdog.

17. Is your shirt new? I got it last fall, have only worn it two or three times. So, yeah...relatively.

18. Do you live next to your ex boyfriend/girlfriend? I live with my sweetie.

19. Are you scared of bugs? Only the poisonous, biting ones. I'm not fond of the others, mind you, but I'm not really afraid of them.

20. Are you a cuddler? Whenever possible.

22. What do you think of Eminem? He needs a shrink.

23. Do you read? Yes, I are litterrit.

24. Do you sleep with a teddy bear? Just Beast. ;-)

25. Last thing that made you cry? Who knows. There's a lot over which to cry right now.

26. Whose house have you been to within the past 72 hours? Mine.

28. Do you like anyone right now? Plock.

29. Are you bored? Not vastly.

30. What is the last movie you watched? Blades of Glory.

31. Do you say "dawg" a lot? Only never. Yack. I can't: I always think of that Bounty Hunter dude.

32. What are you excited about? Tomorrow's church service.

34. Who was last to cook for you? Beast grilled tonight. I love dat man.

35. When you sleep do you dream about heroin addicts? How ironic: we were just discussing heroin use in racing and testing by NASCAR. I don't dream about drugs, legal or not, often. I did, however, just find out that heroin use for me would be really fucking stupid since I'm allergic to what it metabolizes into.

36. What’s on your mind right now? I'm pretty blank.

37. What’s something people do on MySpace that you don't like? EVERY goddamn fucking stupid-ass moronic thing about MySpace pisses me off!

38. Name someone whose name starts with the letter "D." Someone I'll see soon: Deanna.

39. Do you care what others think about you? Depends, but generally no.

41. Do you trust people easily? Too often, yes. But only to a point.

42. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years? Yup.

43. Would you ever kiss the last person you kissed again? I'm fortunate enough to still get a goodnight kiss from Sparky every night. Eventually, that will change. The thought makes my throat close up.

44. What do you look forward to in the next 3 months? The mission trip, and my trip to Anaheim for ALA.

45. Who was the last person you called? Didn't we do this in #1? Oh, I guess I didn't identify her: Book Clubber

46. Who was the last missed call? Plock, blick (you know who you ah, dahling)

47. What's your ring tone? Silent. Call me Marcel Marceau.

48. Do you plan on moving out within the next year? No. I won't be moving out of this house anytime soon. (I hope)

49. What were you doing at 9 PM last Friday night? Sitting here, doing memes.

50. What happened at 10:00 am today? I was cataloging books and IMing Beast.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.