Saturday, April 5, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. A friend invites you attend his church, but from what he says about it, you get the impression that it is something resembling the most bizarre of cults. Are you more likely to attend to be polite, or to make up an excuse to get out of it?
My initial reaction is that I wouldn't be likely to be friends with anyone like this. Then again, if this were a good friend, I'd go to find out if it was really as creepy-scary as rumor would have it.
2. You receive a neighbor’s bank statement by mistake, and you realize that the envelope wasn’t sealed before it was mailed. Are you more likely to open the envelope and take a peek before walking it next door, or just seal it up without looking?
I don't look. This has actually happened, sort of. I didn't look. It didn't really dawn on me to look, in fact.
3. You’re dining alone when you hear a couple talking about plans for their next sexual encounter. Are you more likely to ask them to lower their voices, or to listen?
Neither. I'd just ignore them. If they were REALLY loud, I'd break out the patented Library Glare. And actually...if Sparky were with us, I would say something.
4. Take the quiz: Are You Disturbingly Profound or Profoundly Disturbing?
I showed up as Disturbingly Profound when I took it.
5. What is the most profound piece of advice you ever received?
Don't argue about sex or money.
6. Did the person who gave you that advice strike you as being particularly profound, or did the advice seem a bit out of the ordinary coming from that person?
Not unexpected. Surprising, but not shocking.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.