Saturday, April 5, 2008

160-165

(from here)

#160
Oh yes, a survey about things you seemingly don't want anyone to know, but secretly want to tell the world. Haha, shove it. Okay, here goes!


What do you REALLY want to be when you grow up if you had no limits? I wanna be a astwonot...! OK, no, actually I'm good with what I've got.

What is your most spontaneous fantasy? If I told, it wouldn't be very spontaneous, would it?

What is that one moment, or that one action, or that one person that mostly affected you to be who you are today? Beast. For reasons that would take forever to list.

GIRLS: Shoes, purses, tops, dresses, or lingerie. Which one would you choose for a $1000 shopping spree? I can only pick one? Damn. Shoes, then.

BOYS: Boobs, beer, cars. Which one would you choose to have unlimited access of for a whole day? Just kidding, i'll add computer games too :) I'm not a boy.

Do you think you're funny? If so, tell me a joke. I'm funny, but I don't do jokes: I play off the conversation.

What's a weird habit that you have that you feel comfortable sharing? Reading in the bathtub? Biting my nails? Blogging non-stop? Bagels for breakfast every day? I dunno.

What's something that makes you cry, when it probably shouldn't make you cry? Certain scenes in reality TV shows.

What's something that makes you angry, when it probably shouldn't make you angry? Beast's tone of voice can piss me the hell off sometimes for no apparent reason.

What's something that makes you happy, when it probably shouldn't make you happy? Schadenfreude.

Want to take a crack at being smart/funny? Answer this question: Why do people have a "thing" for the bad boys/girls? I have no clue whatsoever why this happens. I really don't. I don't get it at all--I never have been particurly attracted to jerks.

Have you ever had a "movie moment"?(Like, a moment where it was so surreal it could've been in a movie). If so, do tell us the story :) The whole childbirth experience was completely surreal in a randomly bad and humorous way.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to milk a cow? Haven't really had to wonder, thanks.

Ever wanted to milk a cow? Have done. See above.


#161

Should guys wear flip flops? They are not my favorite look, on men or women, but if guys are going to do it they should at least be MANLY flip-flops, not cheap-ass drugstore shit.

Do you tongue kiss dogs? My tongue stays firmly inside my closed mouth when kissing a dog. If they want tongue-kissing they have to provide it all.

Can you filet a fish? No. Not so that it remains a filet.

Did you ever drink lake water and then later puke? I don't drink lake water.

Is there someone you used to see, [and] now they don’t give a damn for you? "See" as in date? Or "see" as in hang out with? After 44 years, there are a lot of people that fall into this category.

Ever see a creepy drooling crackhead? As opposed to the non-creeply droolers, or the creepy non-droolers...? For fuck's sale, what a retarded question!!!!

Do you ever drive past your ex's house to see if their car is there? A) I live at least 100 miles from all of my exes, and B) I have no idea where an of my exes live, specifically.

Do you have facial hair? Just middle-aged woman cheek fuzz.

Does your mom have facial hair? Just old woman fuzz.

Is bald sexy? It's all about the complete deal, not only one component. And a nice-shaped head. Ugly heads shouldn't be bald.

Have you ever heard anyone call French fries freedom fries in real life? Not with any amount of seriousness.

Did you ever see an annoying kid and just want to smash his face into a plate of cool whip? No. Waste of good Cool Whip.

Drop acid not bombs: I'm all for the general theory behind this, but I wouldn't recommend acid. I prefer Make Love Not War.

Ever hail a cab? Yes. I'm quite good at it now.

Does your mom have a MySpace? {{Snort}} She's in a semi-vague state and can't figure out a phone much less a computer.

If you painted a rose what colour would you paint it? Very, very pale pink. But this assumes that I could paint, so it's not likely at all.

Does your uncle live in a trailer? Most of my uncles are dead.

Do creepy people try to hug you? I keep large solid objects between me and all creepy people.

Does your mom hug creepy people? My mom is not known for her hugging skills.

Does it bother you when 40 something women have babies? I'm grateful to my mom for doing just that. So, no. It bothers me more when 70-year-old men have children.

Do you enjoy pomegranate juice? I don't think I've ever had it.

How about pomegranate martinis? See previous answer.

Would you ever get implants? Of what kind? It's quite unlikely, and not for cosmetic purposes.

Ever eat grass? Yup, when I was a kid.

Are you gay? Mostly not. ;-)

Do you have shitty credit? I have EXCELLENT credit.

Where is your cat? There is a joke here somewhere about Schrödinger's Cat...but I'm too tired to work for it. The short version is that I don't have a cat. Achoo!

Say "poop"--isn’t that fun to say? See, I'm too old for this joke. No. Not fun, except as a mild expletive.

Do you talk or walk in your sleep? Both but not often.

When you were a child did something make you really sad? Yes. Often enough.

Are you butter or margarine? I'm actually...uh, human. I like both, for different reasons.

Mayo or miracle whip? Oddly, I prefer Miracle Whip.

Pepsi or coke? Dr. PEpper.

Doesn’t beer taste like gross bread or bananas? Beer tastes weird.

Are dreadlocks sexy? On some very unique people.

Do you smile at strangers? At work. And lots of kids.

Isn’t it odd to see a hamster running on the spinning wheel? Uh, not particularly.

Do you like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch? It's not really my defining reason for liking or disliking someone.

Does Chinese food make you sick? No.

Do you think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer for the summer? Presumably this is song lyrics, and I have no clue why I would think it would be so.

What trend is annoying? Most of 'em.

Isn’t Mary Kate Olsen cute? No. She and her sister look like made-up bag ladies.

Ever change a diaper? Huh, yeah. A few....thousand.

Is crispy hairspray hair the best thing ever? I loath hairspray of every kind.

Should we tell Mexican girls that drawing on black lip liner and eyebrows doesn’t look hot? You can say whatever you want to 'em...I won't be involved. In fact, I'm not sure which Mexican girls you mean.

Ever step on broken glass? Yes. It's not a fun thing.

Aren’t chain wallets cooooool? They are a clear sign of over-compensation.

Do you obey dress codes? When it's not stupid.

Do you know any dice games? Yup.

What cool thing did you recently discover? Lotsa stuff.

Do you have any irrational fears? Of course.

Did you ever go to a concert with your parents? Lots and lots of them.

Ever smack someone in the face with a live fish? Nooooo. Something I can do this week, though! Thanks.

Would you kiss your own feet? Seems a bit silly, but I suppose I could.

Would you kiss the feet of Molly Sims? Not really so much into the whole feet-kissing thing.

Would you kiss the ass of Kate Moss? ...nor the ass-kissing thing. Literally OR figuratively.

Do emo kids bother you? No.

Did you ever follow someone farther than you really needed to go just to read their bumper sticker? heh, yeah, but not for awhile.

Do you love the song "Born to Run"? Love it! The person who did this before me wrote as her answer: "never heard of it". Can I kill her?

Are flat asses annoying? I find them weird, but not annoying.

Ever do the boogie woogie in the street? Not really. "Boogie Woogie"??

Did the wind ever catch your feet, set you flying? Enough with the fucking lyrics! And no.

Is country music the worst thing ever? Not at all.

Did you ever have a special blankie or stuffed animal you could not sleep without? Not really.

What is your insult of choice? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

Are you itchy? Not right now.

Do designer jeans turn you on? Not particularly. OK, uh, no.

What would you do if your foot was swollen? Ice it.


#162

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Just back from the store and ordering a pizza.

2. Who are you in love with? Beast. Among others.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? When I was very young, I chewed on a few. They smelled good. Whatever.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? I don't see anything. Just my skin.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Whenever I was there with Amy last.

6. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? Yes. Er, I think?

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? This afternoon. I have to leave town to do anything: shop, work, ANYthing!

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope. 5 weeks? Nope. 5 months? Nope.

10. Are you hot? Not temperature-wise.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Working on my last diet DP for today.

12. What are you wearing right now? T shirt, jeans and underwear. And a hairclip and rings.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I'd prefer washing it, but we usually drive through the automatic thing.

14. Last food that you ate? Don't think I've had anything since pizza.

15. Where were you last week at this time? Probably right here. I think I had a glass of wine next to me, though.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope.

17. When is the last time you ran? Don't remember.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched? We're actually re-watching the NFC championship game for some reason. It's on the NFL channel and the Packers aren't losing yet.

19. What is your favorite animal? Wolf.

20. Your dream vacation? Warm. Good food. Sitting around. Wandering as the mood takes me. Quiet, with some noisy parts.

21. Last person's house you were in? Besides mine? Uh, no clue. I haven't visited anyone at home in a long time. It may be Dean's apt.

22. Worst injury you've ever had? Oh, hell, I dunno!

23. Have you been in love? See #2 above in this list. Duh.

24. Do you miss anyone right now? No.

25. Last play you saw? I can't remember.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Interest.

27. What are your plans for tonight? We've watched CSI and Survivor from last Thursday. I'll finish this and then go to bed.

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? plock

29. Next trip you are going to take? I'll be driving to our state capital next month for a meeting. Otherwise, probably our mission trip.

30. Ever go to camp? Not as such, no.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Big time.

32. What do you want to know about the future? Nothing. I like surprises.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Not today.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Yes. Of course.

35. Where is your best friend? Just across the room.

36. How is your best friend? OK. He hasn't complained.

37. Do you have a tan? No.

38. What are you listening to right now? The NFL network...der.

39. Do you collect anything? Yes.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Miss W. or Box Lady, both coworkers.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? About 18 months ago.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Well, DUH! {eyeroll} YES!

43. What does your last text message say? plock

44. Do you like hot sauce? Yes, but I have a much lower tolerance than I used to.

45. Last time you took a shower? Thursday. I had a bath this afternoon though.

46. Do you need to do laundry? Nope. Today was laundry day.

47. What is your heritage? Po' white folk.

48. Are you someone's best friend? I think so.

49. Are you rich? In many ways, I am, yes.

50. What were you doing at 7:00 last night? Getting people started with the scavenger hunt.


#163
...was stupid, so I deleted it

#164


1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Never went to a prom.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? I'm not actually sure who my first love is/was.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? R&C at Warren's house in high school.

4. What was your FIRST job? Library page.

5. What was your FIRST car? The first one I had any say in purchasing was a Toyota pickup truck.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? plock

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? I guess it would be myself.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Miss Campbell.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Milwaukee, I think.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the FIRST time, who was it with? I've never felt the need to sneak out of my house.

11. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Laura D. No. Haven't seen her in 35 years.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Laura M.'s.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Sparky.

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? The first wedding I was in was my sister Jean's.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Turned off the heated mattress pad.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Beach Boys.

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? My ears on my 14th birthday.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? England at 13.5 (that was a big year!).

20. When was your FIRST detention? I've never been detained.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? CO

22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart. My mother.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Uh...Sher, I guess.


#165

Is blue your favorite color? Yes.

Are there any songs that get on your nerves? Yes. Several.

Have you seen the movie Juno? No.

Do you use hand sanitizer? Occasionally. Not all that often, though. I have issues on the whole sanitizer concept.

What kind of wedding would you like to have? None.

When was the last time you went to Dairy Queen? Thursday.

What does your hair look like? Pretty shitty right now.

Do you have a favorite class? Yes. Middle.

Have you ever had a donut from Krispy Kreme? They sell them at our grocery store, so yes.

What was the last thing you were happy about? Our purchase this afternoon was pretty exciting.

Does your school allow you to leave during lunch? Only those kids with driver's licenses can leave the school in town.

How many letters are in your last name? More than I have fingers on both hands.

Are you listening to music? Not directly.

How are you feeling right this moment? Fine. A little tired.

Do you like the band Skillet? They're ok.

What shirt are you wearing? Last summer's mission trip shirt: "believe."

Do you subscribe to people who subscribe to you? plock

Can you touch your toes? Sure, but probably not the way you mean.

What do you like to put on Toast? Is Toast a band? Or do you mean toast? I like butter or margarine on toast. A little honey or cinnamon sugar is ok as well.

What are you wearing on your feet? Skin.

When was the last time you were hurt, physically? Really, badly hurt? Probably this winter's eye debacle.

Have you ever seen the show Pet Star? No, and I can tell that I'm not interested just from the title.

What is your favorite music artist? "What"? Or "who"? I like U2.

How long have they been your favorite? I've liked them for over 20 years. I've loved them for a decade or so.

Who taught you to tie your shoes? People at daycare.

Do you have contacts or glasses? Glasses.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.