Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
The Show Must Go On

1. What's the most annoying experience you've ever had at a concert?
Inconsiderate people around me. You'd think, since a lot of people drop a half day's pay or more on concert tickets, they'd want to pay attention to the concert itself.
2. Have you ever crowd surfed or experienced being in a mosh pit?
Perish
the
thought!
{{shudder}}
3. Do you own any concert t-shirts? Which is your favourite?
I own Styx, Paul Young and U2. The only ones I'll wear in public are the U2 ones--I have two.
4. What's the loudest concert you've ever been to?
All of them. I hate that aspect of concerts. Why must they be so fucking noisy--I can't fucking HEAR the music!
5. Of any performers who are now deceased, which do you wish you'd had the chance to have seen play live the most?
(FUBAR sentence much?)
Elvis. Maybe then I'd understand the psycho devotion he has inspired. I love the songs, he was gorgeous, but...uh, wow.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.