Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's Feast

(Link in blogroll)

Appetizer
Name a color you find soothing.
Pale blue...or almost any other shade of blue, really.
Soup
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.
It feels much faster from the driver's seat!
Salad
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?
Cotton. My winter favorite has fleece, too.
Main Course Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?
I wouldn't. I'd buy the concert DVD when it was released, or crew with the roadies, but I wouldn't ever stand in line overnight for tickets. Unfortunately, I have this thing called A Life....
Dessert What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?
If I include my middle name, T. Otherwise, there's a tie between T and O, which is a bit odd since Beast has neither letter in his last name. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.