Friday, April 18, 2008

Door

What Your Front Door Says

You are social, giving, and very community oriented.

You like to feel like you're making a difference in the world.

Friendly and optimistic,
you are a very welcoming person.

You like to bring people together. You are the perfect host.


I only chose yellow because I don't know what the color of the siding is. The door should match the siding. If the siding is blue, I wouldn't paint the door green, for example. And white---we have white doors! STUPID. They show every bit of dirt.

(My mom always wanted a red door. She finally got one...on our cabin in the mountains. Last time I was by the cabin--we no longer own it--it was still red.)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.