Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yada

(from here)

Do you like the toilet paper to be over or under? Over.

Have you ever seen a baby pigeon? I've seen small ones. I'm pretty sure I've never seen a pigeon nest. Which is the point, I guess.

If you had to draw a picture right now, what would it be? Doodles. I don't do so good with representattional... ;-)

Have you ever rear ended/bumped someone in a fast food drive through? And was it an accident? No, not yet.

Have you ever had diarrhea and vomited at the same time? Haven't actually done both at once, but....

Would you rather sit on a fire ant hill naked or eat a spider? Spider. Fried, with hot sauce and mixed with fried pork rinds.

Do you like the smell of gasoline? I like the vapors.

Have you ever spit on someone before? Not intentionally.

Do you like shrimp or crab legs better? Depends. Shrimp are cheaper, crab legs are yummier.

Could you live without sex? ....uh....define "sex." (why am I suddenly flashing back to the Clinton years)

How many pillows do you sleep on at night? Normally one. Lately two.

If you could be on the show Survivor with a partner, who would you take? Sort of like TAR in one place, then, eh? Beast, of course.

Do you call it "Kleenex" or "tissue"? Kleenex.

List one sexual fantasy. No thanks. [That's NOT the fantasy, that's my response to the invitation of listage.]

Have you ever had pop rocks and Coke in your mouth at the same time? Yes. And I swallowed. And my stomach didn't explode.

Would you ride a bull for $1,000 that has previously killed 3 people? Wow, when did money start killing people? [I don't ride bulls. They are for eating, not riding.]

What is/are your pet peeve(s)? Interruptions.

Do you like monkeys? I lurrrrvvvve monkeys.

Is there someone you would marry right now, if they asked you? Just Beast.

What really makes your blood boil? Mean game-playing.

How do babies make you feel? Gimme. Must hold. Till stinkage occurs.

What is your least favorite smell? Sewage.

Oreos or chocolate chip cookies? Neither. Prefer oatmeal raisin.

What's sexier...tan lines or none? None. Meaning no sun.

Turkey or ham? Beef.

Foreplay - necessary or unnecessary? Depends.

Would you or have you ever sky dived? I would, but I haven't.

Have you ever poured glue on your hand just to peel it off for fun? Of course. All the time when I was a kid.

Pancakes or french toast?
french toast

Have you ever slept with someone that you know had no 'real' interest in you? ....uh....hmmm....slept, yes. "Not slept"...less clear-cut.

Favorite TV dinner? Good heavens I haven't had one of these in decades!! Gaaahhh....

Ever gave money to a bum? Don't think so, not directly.

Ever drank an entire bottle of tequila by yourself? No. Yuck. Regardless of what it is...unless it's Stoli.

Do you dog-ear pages of a book or use a bookmark? I dog-ear magazines regularly. Occasionally I'll dogear a book (usually my own), but I use a lot of sticky-notes nowadays or the odd bookmark. Or I just flip it over and break the spine, much to Beast's annoyance.

Favorite thing to do at your job (or at home if you don't work)? Cataloging. Finding typos. Answering questions.

Your thoughts on cherry mash candy? Have not heard of it. Sounds somewhat foul.

Ever had a secret admirer? It was VERY secret!

Do you want to live where you are right now for the rest of your life? I love my house. I'm not as fond of the winters around it.

Have you ever worn chaps? Y'know, I don't think I have. Maybe?

What puts you in the best mood? Happy people around me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.