Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Threesome

(Link in blogroll)
::Choreography: The art of symbolically representing dancing::

Onesome: Choreography: What do you choreograph in your life? Your morning routine? The dinner ritual? How you study? What is 'designed' by you?
I choreograph everything and then tear it apart when reality hits. (hah) My bedtime, lights-out, routine is pretty stable, as is my driving-the-car routine, and what I do when I first arrive at work. Otherwise, I do try to change things up periodically to keep them interesting, all in the pursuit of proving Chaos Theory accurate.
Twosome: The art of symbolically: Art? Hmmmm... Sure, what do you like to have? ...or do you? ...but how about that little symbol you keep on your desk or headboard? The one you keep because??? I mean, if you can share that...
I like plain. Nothing baroque or non-representational. I don't have cute symbols (or even non-cute ones). Really, I'm just a magpie. I like square corners, things that look permanent, things that look break-in-able but not breakable. I do not, generally, enjoy dust-catchers.
Threesome: representing dancing: No, not 'do you dance?' (although that's fine too {g}!); rather, which type(s) of dancing will you stop and watch for a moment? Ballroom? Swing? Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey?
I like dancing. I love dancing, actually. I wish I could do what dancers do. But I can't. Oh, well. So, I'll watch any dancing from ballet to ballroom to ice.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.