Thursday, March 6, 2008

Questions...!

(from here)

1. How old will you be in 8 months? Six months from today will be 6 days before my 45th birthday.

2. Do you think you'll be married by then? I hope so!

3. Was yesterday better than today? Today hasn't been bad. Yesterday was fine as well.

4. What did your last text message say? ...moving on...next question...

5. Who was the last person to text you? See previous answer...

6. Do you prefer to call or text? Texting is too hard for me. I actually prefer email and IM.

7. Do you have any pets? Sparky has...a...guinea...pig....

8. What were you doing at 12 am last night? zzzzzzzz

9. Do you like carrots? When I was a kid, I would only eat them cooked. Now I don't like cooked carrots--though I'll eat them--but I like them raw. Go figure.

10. When is the last time you saw your mom? 'bout a year ago.

12. How many houses have you lived in? Three I've owned, one with my parents, one in which I rented a flat, and one in which I lived for a summer in college.

13. How many city/towns have you lived in? Six.

14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare, unless it's cold. However, it's not exactly tropical today, and my feet are still bare (but they are also ice blocks!).

15. Are you a social person? Sometimes.

16. What was the last thing you ate? I just spit out a piece of gum; does that count? Otherwise, it would be the flour tortilla chips--I don't recommend them, by the way.

17. What is your favorite color? Blue.

18. What are you doing for your next birthday? Aging gracefully.

19. What is your favorite TV show? CSI

20. What grade did you make in Algebra? I took pre-algebra in 7th grade and full-on Algebra in 8th. I would be surprised if I received anything less than an A.

21. Do your folks like coffee? Yes. Mom always had tea with dinner, though.

22. Do you like someone right now? I need to come up with a boilerplate answer for the questions that get asked over and over and over and over and over....

23. Who is your best friend? ...like this one...

24. What are you listening to? All I can hear is the keyboard when I type and the refrigerator humming when I stop. Otherwise, there is not a sound to be heard in- or outside.

26. Do you know how to play poker? Yes. Even more important, I know how to WIN at poker.

27. What are you thinking about right now? "Must wash hair, would like a power nap, both before leaving for work at 11:15. Also, don't forget eyedrops.

28. Any plans for this weekend? Nothing very exciting, no.

29. Do you have anything bothering you? Nothing major, no.

30. Do you smile often? Yes. I also scowl often--that furrow between my eyebrows is getting deeper and deeper.

31. When was the last time you cried? Been awhile.

32. Have you ever had a life-threatening injury? Not according to the dictionary definition, no.

33. Have you ever been in an ambulance? Only as part of a tour the fire department did years ago.

34. Do you prefer an ocean or pool? Today I'd be thrilled with either as long as the air temperature was in the 80s or 90s!

35. Why is your relationship status the way it is?
Because we're in love!

44. What is the main ring tone on your phone? No ringy: vibrate only.

46. What is the color of your bedroom walls? Sand and blue.

47. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth? Sometimes.

48. Do you wish someone was with you right now? Nope. I'm enjoying the silence.

49. Are you frustrated right now? Judging by the last dream I remember this morning, I think so.

50. Do you talk to the person who posted this before you? No. :D

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.