Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday's Feast

(Link in blogroll)

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
On a (very) good day, it's a 9 or 10. Usually it's probably around 6 and when I'm in a hurry, a 3.
Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Baths.
Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
The last bad one was the last one I saw in the theater: Underdog. It was just silly. I'm too old for kid movies, I think.
Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
The computer. I don't get anything accomplished without 'rewarding' myself with lots of time online.
Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Cello.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.