Friday, February 29, 2008

Unusual Things

(swiped from Allison)

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with? Beast overnight last night.

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat? I had Taco Bell for dinner last night.

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? I think I had a glass of wine a week or so ago.

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips? I kind of like 'em both personally. I tend to appreciate men's lips.

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law? As a profession, of these three I'd probably want to do something in the medical field.

6. Best kind of pizza? P@ulee's deep-dish.

7. Is your bedroom window open? Hell no.

8. What is in store for your future? More of the same, I expect.

9. Who was the last band you saw live? Newsboys.

10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? When I can, yes.

11. What is your favorite soda? Dr. Pepper, duh.

12. How many songs are on your iTunes? Don't use iTunes.

13. When was the last time you purchased something over $50? Last week I think, at the grocery store.

14. Where is the last place you drove to? I drove home from work last night.

15. Are you experienced? In some things. hee

16. Any historical figures that you envy? St. Peter.

17. What brand of digital camera do you own? Canon.

18. When was the last time you got a good workout? About a year ago.

19. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first? Farm & Fleet. Or Kohl's depending on the use.

20. Where did your last kiss take place? This morning in the living room, from Sparky.

21. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night? I'm pretty sure I was asleep.

22. Are you a quitter? At times. But I can be really, really stubborn.

23. Who was the last person you had in your house? Besides family? Wow, uh, I can't think of anyone since the Super Bowl!

24. Can you speak another language? Kinda.

25. How about you put your legs behind your head? Not since I was about a year old, if then!

26. When was the last time you went dancing while under the influence? Good heavens, several decades ago!

27. Nickname? Cat.

28. Describe what you are wearing in detail? Gray long-sleeved T that says Property of The Library, comfy jeans, fluffy blue slippers....

29. What do you think about people who party a lot? Get a life.

30. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? In theory, no. Personally, yes.

31. Are you one of those people who obsesses over Hollister? Dear God, NO!

32. What was the last CD you purchased? Uh...no idea. Something for a gift at Christmas, I think.

33. What are two bands or singers that you will always love? Beatles and U2.

34. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? Sloth, gluttony, lust...oh, hell, I've done 'em all!

35. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were? No.

36. Where is your favorite place to get coffee? I don't drink coffee.

37. Have you ever been offered a job? Yeah, of course, or I'd be unemployed.

38. Have you ever stolen anything off of a road? Er, no? Like a sign? No.

39. When was the last time you dyed your hair? About a month ago.

40. Who was the last person you rode in a car with? Sparky.

41. Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? Yup.

42. Miss someone? I'm ok today.

43. How is your last ex doing? No clue whatsoever.

44. Is there someone you want to fight? Not really.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.