Saturday, February 9, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. Do you think that you tend to ask more questions or answer other people’s?
One would think that as a reference librarian, I'd answer more, but I find that I end up asking loads of questions about each person's question in order to get what they need. People rarely come right out with what they actually want for some reason. So, yeah, I ask more than I answer.
2. With how many people are you generally completely honest all the time?
I suppose that depends on one's definition of honesty. I'm straight with everyone to the point of being out of line. Some people take directness (i.e. brutal honesty--heh) differently than others. One of the people with whom I work doesn't understand anything but directness, so I feel like I'm always quite cranky in my interactions with her.
3. Do you think you lose your temper more or less than the average person?
Average. I get annoyed much more easily, perhaps, but I don't lose my temper often. Like, less than a couple of times a year. I'm not a fun person when I'm in full-blown fury. Well...who is?
4. Take the quiz: What’s Normal About You…And What’s Not?
I scored at 60% normal when I took it.
5. Of the reasons listed to explain why you are normal, which did you find to be the biggest surprise?
That I'm still with my first love. Are all of us?? I don't believe that!
6. Of the reasons listed to explain why you are not normal, which did you find to be the biggest surprise?
Several: more time than money, cupcake before frosting, rats over cockroaches....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.